ESP v2.0: enhanced method for exploring emission impacts of future scenarios in the United States – addressing spatial allocation
L. Ran et al.
Total article views: 2,376 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jan 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jan 2015)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Linking energy sector and air quality models through downscaling: Long-run siting of electricity generators to account for spatial variability and technological innovation S. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145504
- Impacts of transportation sector emissions on future U.S. air quality in a changing climate. Part I: Projected emissions, simulation design, and model evaluation P. Campbell et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.04.020
- Summertime O3 and related health risks in the north China plain: A modeling study using two anthropogenic emission inventories K. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118087
- Exploring the role of natural gas power plants with carbon capture and storage as a bridge to a low-carbon future S. Babaee & D. Loughlin 10.1007/s10098-017-1479-x
- The Detailed Emissions Scaling, Isolation, and Diagnostic (DESID) module in the Community Multiscale Air Quality (CMAQ) modeling system version 5.3.2 B. Murphy et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3407-2021
- Projecting state-level air pollutant emissions using an integrated assessment model: GCAM-USA W. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2017.09.122
- Estimating criteria pollutant emissions using the California Regional Multisector Air Quality Emissions (CA-REMARQUE) model v1.0 C. Zapata et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-1293-2018
- Projected air quality and health benefits from future policy interventions in India K. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.resconrec.2018.12.008
- Comparing health benefit calculations for alternative energy futures K. Brown et al. 10.1007/s11869-020-00840-8
- How to distinguish dwellings taking into account the information about supply from the district heating system? CO2 emission inventory in the Silesia, Poland D. Zasina & J. Zawadzki 10.1080/17583004.2018.1537515
- Role of future scenarios in understanding deep uncertainty in long-term air quality management J. Gamas et al. 10.1080/10962247.2015.1084783
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021