Climate projections of a multivariate heat stress index: the role of downscaling and bias correction
Total article views: 3,402 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,402 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,895 with geography defined and 507 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,489 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,173 with geography defined and 316 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 913 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 722 with geography defined and 191 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Groundwater recharge evaluation due to climate change using WetSpass-M distributed hydrological model in Bilate river basin of Ethiopia A. Nannawo et al. 10.1016/j.gsd.2022.100860
- Increasing heat risk in China’s urban agglomerations G. Zhang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac046e
- The HEAT-SHIELD project — Perspectives from an inter-sectoral approach to occupational heat stress N. Morris et al. 10.1016/j.jsams.2021.03.001
- Impact of climate change on potential evapotranspiration and crop water requirement in Upper Wabe Bridge watershed, Wabe Shebele River Basin, Ethiopia M. Gurara et al. 10.1016/j.jafrearsci.2021.104223
- Assessing future heat stress across China: combined effects of heat and relative humidity on mortality G. Zhang et al. 10.3389/fpubh.2023.1282497
- Evaluation of bias correction methods for a multivariate drought index: case study of the Upper Jhelum Basin R. Ansari et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-2055-2023
- Climate Scenarios for Switzerland CH2018 – Approach and Implications A. Fischer et al. 10.1016/j.cliser.2022.100288
- Optimal heat stress metric for modelling heat‐related mortality varies from country to country Y. Lo et al. 10.1002/joc.8160
- Direct and indirect application of univariate and multivariate bias corrections on heat-stress indices based on multiple regional-climate-model simulations L. Qiu et al. 10.5194/esd-14-507-2023
- Cascading climate effects in deep reservoirs: Full assessment of physical and biogeochemical dynamics under ensemble climate projections and ways towards adaptation C. Mi et al. 10.1007/s13280-023-01950-0
- Performance evaluation of raw and bias-corrected ERA5 precipitation data with respect to extreme precipitation analysis: case study in Upper Jhelum Basin, South Asia R. Ansari & G. Grossi 10.1007/s00704-022-04239-6
- The Politics of Shooting Yourself in the Foot: Why Border Enforcement Efforts Backfire J. Schon & D. Leblang 10.2139/ssrn.3889680
- Changes in heat stress considering temperature, humidity, and wind over East Asia under RCP8.5 and SSP5‐8.5 scenarios A. Juzbašić et al. 10.1002/joc.7636
- Projections of future precipitation and air temperature over the Tibetan Plateau based on Coupled Model Intercomparison Project Phase 6 multimodel ensembles W. Zhang et al. 10.1002/joc.7865
- Climate Change and the Future Heat Stress Challenges among Smallholder Farmers in East Africa G. Yengoh & J. Ardö 10.3390/atmos11070753
- Climate change scenarios in use: Heat stress in Switzerland A. Casanueva et al. 10.1016/j.cliser.2023.100372
- Current and projected regional economic impacts of heatwaves in Europe D. García-León et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-26050-z
- Evaluation of Reanalysis Precipitation Data and Potential Bias Correction Methods for Use in Data-Scarce Areas V. Garibay et al. 10.1007/s11269-021-02804-8
- Envisaging the actual evapotranspiration and elucidating its effects under climate change scenarios on agrarian lands of bilate river basin in Ethiopia A. Nannawo et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2022.e10368
- Avoidable heat-related mortality in China during the 21st century G. Zhang et al. 10.1038/s41612-023-00404-4
- Underestimated increase and intensification of humid-heat extremes across southeast China due to humidity data inhomogeneity X. Li et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.1104039
- Spatiotemporal changes in population exposure to heat stress in South Asia A. Kyaw et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2023.104544
- When is Chemical Disequilibrium in Earth-like Planetary Atmospheres a Biosignature versus an Anti-biosignature? Disequilibria from Dead to Living Worlds N. Wogan & D. Catling 10.3847/1538-4357/ab7b81
- Influence of Climate Change on the Flood Disasters in Bursa, Turkey M. BALOV 10.19072/ijet.809818
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023