Azimuthal averaging–reconstruction filtering techniques for finite-difference general circulation models in spherical geometry
Total article views: 1,805 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Sep 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Sep 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,805 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,632 with geography defined and 173 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,250 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,130 with geography defined and 120 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 555 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 502 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Altitude Extension of the NCAR‐TIEGCM (TIEGCM‐X) and Evaluation Y. Cai et al. 10.1029/2022SW003227
- Ionospheric Electrodynamic Response to Solar Flares in September 2017 J. Chen et al. 10.1029/2021JA029745
- The Role of Diffuse Electron Precipitation in the Formation of Subauroral Polarization Streams D. Lin et al. 10.1029/2021JA029792
- Ionospheric Investigations Conducted by Chinese Mainland Scientists in 2020–2021 L. LIU et al. 10.11728/cjss2022.04.yg13
- Interplanetary Control of High‐Latitude Thermospheric Winds: Results From HIWIND and Model Simulations Y. Tan et al. 10.1029/2022JA030394
- Strategic Study for the Development of Space Physics C. WANG et al. 10.11728/cjss2023.01.yg01
- Multiresolution Data Assimilation for Auroral Energy Flux and Mean Energy Using DMSP SSUSI, THEMIS ASI, and An Empirical Model H. Wu et al. 10.1029/2022SW003146
- Thermospheric Density Perturbations Produced by Traveling Atmospheric Disturbances During August 2005 Storm K. Pham et al. 10.1029/2021JA030071
- Satellite In Situ Electron Density Observations of the Midlatitude Storm Enhanced Density on the Noon Meridional Plane in the F Region During the 20 November 2003 Magnetic Storm C. Lin et al. 10.1029/2021JA029831
- The Response of Geomagnetic Daily Variation and Ionospheric Currents to the Annular Solar Eclipse on 21 June 2020 X. Liu et al. 10.1029/2022JA030494
- Origin of Dawnside Subauroral Polarization Streams During Major Geomagnetic Storms D. Lin et al. 10.1029/2022AV000708
- Global Effects of a Polar Solar Eclipse on the Coupled Magnetosphere‐Ionosphere System X. Chen et al. 10.1029/2021GL096471
- Ameliorating the Courant-Friedrichs-Lewy condition in spherical coordinates: A double FFT filter method for general relativistic MHD in dynamical spacetimes L. Ji et al. 10.1103/PhysRevD.108.104005
- Understanding Strong Neutral Vertical Winds and Ionospheric Responses to the 2015 St. Patrick's Day Storm Using TIEGCM Driven by Data‐Assimilated Aurora and Electric Fields X. Lu et al. 10.1029/2022SW003308
- Ionosphere variability II: Advances in theory and modeling I. Tsagouri et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2023.07.056
- Investigation of the Gradient Drift Instability as a Cause of Density Irregularities in Subauroral Polarization Streams C. Rathod et al. 10.1029/2020JA029027
- Modeling the dominance of the gradient drift or Kelvin–Helmholtz instability in sheared ionospheric E × B flows C. Rathod et al. 10.1063/5.0047807
- Unveiling the Space Weather During the Starlink Satellites Destruction Event on 4 February 2022 T. Dang et al. 10.1029/2022SW003152
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023