Assessment of the ParFlow–CLM CONUS 1.0 integrated hydrologic model: evaluation of hyper-resolution water balance components across the contiguous United States
Total article views: 3,730 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,730 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,435 with geography defined and 295 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,904 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,733 with geography defined and 171 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 826 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 702 with geography defined and 124 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comprehensive Evaluation of Multisource Soil Moisture Products in a Managed Agricultural Region: An Integrated Hydrologic Modeling Approach Z. Lu et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2023.3289649
- Decadal Lake Volume Changes (2003–2020) and Driving Forces at a Global Scale Y. Feng et al. 10.3390/rs14041032
- Hyper-resolution PCR-GLOBWB: opportunities and challenges from refining model spatial resolution to 1 km over the European continent J. Hoch et al. 10.5194/hess-27-1383-2023
- Regional coupled surface–subsurface hydrological model fitting based on a spatially distributed minimalist reduction of frequency domain discharge data N. Flipo et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-353-2023
- Evaluation of E3SM land model snow simulations over the western United States D. Hao et al. 10.5194/tc-17-673-2023
- Evaluation of distributed process-based hydrologic model performance using only a priori information to define model inputs S. Bhanja et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129176
- Hydrological forecasting at impact scale: the integrated ParFlow hydrological model at 0.6 km for climate resilient water resource management over Germany A. Belleflamme et al. 10.3389/frwa.2023.1183642
- Transit Time Estimation in Catchments: Recent Developments and Future Directions P. Benettin et al. 10.1029/2022WR033096
- Training machine learning with physics-based simulations to predict 2D soil moisture fields in a changing climate E. Leonarduzzi et al. 10.3389/frwa.2022.927113
- Augmenting the National agroecosystem model with physically based spatially distributed groundwater modeling R. Bailey et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2022.105589
- Research on Sustainable Development of Olympic Games Based on Ecological Carrying Capacity Analysis B. Zhang et al. 10.1155/2022/4907366
- Estimating Groundwater Recharge in Fully Integrated pde‐Based Hydrological Models B. Waldowski et al. 10.1029/2022WR032430
- Flood generation: process patterns from the raindrop to the ocean G. Blöschl 10.5194/hess-26-2469-2022
- On the Uncertainty Induced by Pedotransfer Functions in Terrestrial Biosphere Modeling A. Paschalis et al. 10.1029/2021WR031871
- Synergy between satellite observations of soil moisture and water storage anomalies for runoff estimation S. Camici et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-6935-2022
- Continental-scale evaluation of a fully distributed coupled land surface and groundwater model, ParFlow-CLM (v3.6.0), over Europe B. Naz et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-1617-2023
- Improvement of soil moisture and groundwater level estimations using a scale‐consistent river parameterization for the coupled ParFlow-CLM hydrological model: A case study of the Upper Rhine Basin S. Soltani et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127991
Latest update: 24 Sep 2023