Development of WRF/CUACE v1.0 model and its preliminary application in simulating air quality in China
Total article views: 2,328 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jul 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jul 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,328 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,133 with geography defined and 195 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,709 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,538 with geography defined and 171 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 619 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 595 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effect of Vegetation Seasonal Cycle Alterations to Aerosol Dry Deposition on Pm2.5 Concentrations in China L. Zhang et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4011052
- Impacts of long-range transports from Central and South Asia on winter surface PM2.5 concentrations in China J. Mo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146243
- Impact of Arctic Oscillation anomalies on winter PM2.5 in China via a numerical simulation S. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146390
- Modeling study on the roles of the deposition and transport of PM2.5 in air quality changes over central-eastern China L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2022.10.032
- Quantification of SO2 Emission Variations and the Corresponding Prediction Improvements Made by Assimilating Ground-Based Observations J. Mo et al. 10.3390/atmos13030470
- Description and evaluation of a newly developed emission inventory processing system (EMIPS) W. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.161909
- Effect of vegetation seasonal cycle alterations to aerosol dry deposition on PM2.5 concentrations in China L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154211
- Assessment of the weather research and forecasting model in simulation of rainfall for Khorasan Razavi Province, Iran R. Sarvestan et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-09215-4
- Long-term observations of NO2 using GEMS in China: Validations and regional transport Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.166762
- Key Factors Determining Heterogeneous Uptake Kinetics of NO2 Onto Alumina: Implication for the Linkage Between Laboratory Work and Modeling Study X. Gao et al. 10.1029/2021JD034694
- The Role of In‐Cloud Wet Removal in Simulating Aerosol Vertical Profiles and Cloud Radiative Forcing Y. Shan et al. 10.1029/2023JD038564
- A new parameterization of uptake coefficients for heterogeneous reactions on multi-component atmospheric aerosols Y. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146372
- Evaluation of aerosol microphysical, optical and radiative properties measured with a multiwavelength photometer Y. Zheng et al. 10.5194/amt-15-2139-2022
- Assessment of the impacts of cloud chemistry on surface SO2 and sulfate levels in typical regions of China J. Lu et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8021-2023
- Evaluation of meteorological microphysical schemas based on the WRF model for simulation of rainfall in the northeastern region of Iran R. Sarvestan et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2023.101524
- A Numerically Sensitive Study of Two Continuous Heavy-Pollution Episodes in the Southern Sichuan Basin of China L. Chen et al. 10.3390/atmos13111771
- The combined effects of heterogeneous chemistry and aerosol-radiation interaction on severe haze simulation by atmospheric chemistry model in Middle-Eastern China Z. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119729
- Incorporation and improvement of a heterogeneous chemistry mechanism in the atmospheric chemistry model GRAPES_Meso5.1/CUACE and its impacts on secondary inorganic aerosol and PM2.5 simulations in Middle-Eastern China Z. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.157530
- Chemistry‐Weather Interacted Model System GRAPES_Meso5.1/CUACE CW V1.0: Development, Evaluation and Application in Better Haze/Fog Prediction in China H. Wang et al. 10.1029/2022MS003222
- Two-way coupled meteorology and air quality models in Asia: a systematic review and meta-analysis of impacts of aerosol feedbacks on meteorology and air quality C. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-22-5265-2022
- A review on the heterogeneous oxidation of SO2 on solid atmospheric particles: Implications for sulfate formation in haze chemistry Q. Ma et al. 10.1080/10643389.2023.2190315
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023