Using Shapley additive explanations to interpret extreme gradient boosting predictions of grassland degradation in Xilingol, China
Total article views: 3,814 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jun 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jun 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,814 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,291 with geography defined and 523 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,254 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,960 with geography defined and 294 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,560 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,331 with geography defined and 229 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Insights into the vulnerability of vegetation to tephra fallouts from interpretable machine learning and big Earth observation data S. Biass et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-2829-2022
- The application of game theory-based machine learning modelling to assess climate variability effects on the sensitivity of lagoon ecosystem parameters M. Kruk et al. 10.1016/j.ecoinf.2021.101462
- Global map of a comprehensive drought/flood index and analysis of controlling environmental factors J. Pang & H. Zhang 10.1007/s11069-022-05673-5
- Improving interpretation of sea-level projections through a machine-learning-based local explanation approach J. Rohmer et al. 10.5194/tc-16-4637-2022
- Effects of climate change and human activities on vegetation coverage change in northern China considering extreme climate and time-lag and -accumulation effects M. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.160527
- The counteracting effects of large-scale vegetation restoration and increased precipitation on drought in the Huang-Huai-Hai-Yangtze River basin M. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129733
- Research and application of XGBoost in imbalanced data P. Zhang et al. 10.1177/15501329221106935
- Explanations of Machine Learning Models in Repeated Nested Cross-Validation: An Application in Age Prediction Using Brain Complexity Features R. Scheda & S. Diciotti 10.3390/app12136681
- Assessing multi-year-drought vulnerability in dense Mediterranean-climate forests using water-balance-based indicators G. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127431
- Using an Explainable Machine Learning Approach to Characterize Earth System Model Errors: Application of SHAP Analysis to Modeling Lightning Flash Occurrence S. Silva et al. 10.1029/2021MS002881
- An artificial intelligence-based assessment of soil erosion probability indices and contributing factors in the Abha-Khamis watershed, Saudi Arabia S. Alqadhi et al. 10.3389/fevo.2023.1189184
- Prediction and optimization of regional land-use patterns considering nonpoint-source pollution control under conditions of uncertainty Q. Rong et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2022.114432
- Surgery duration: Optimized prediction and causality analysis O. Babayoff et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0273831
- Interpretable machine learning to forecast hypoxia in a lagoon D. Politikos et al. 10.1016/j.ecoinf.2021.101480
- Peripheral blood mononuclear cell derived biomarker detection using eXplainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI) provides better diagnosis of breast cancer S. Kumar & A. Das 10.1016/j.compbiolchem.2023.107867
- Modeling and Evaluation of the Permeate Flux in Forward Osmosis Process with Machine Learning F. Shi et al. 10.1021/acs.iecr.2c03064
- Influential factors for the emission inspection results of urban in-use vehicles: From an ensemble learning perspective Q. Zhimei et al. 10.1080/10962247.2022.2035851
- How does the ambient environment respond to the industrial heat island effects? An innovative and comprehensive methodological paradigm for quantifying the varied cooling effects of different landscapes J. Gao et al. 10.1080/15481603.2022.2127463
- Improving Hospital Outpatient Clinics Appointment Schedules by Prediction Models O. Babayoff et al. 10.1007/s10916-022-01902-3
- Modelling Coal Dust Explosibility of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Coal Using Random Forest Algorithm A. Khan et al. 10.3390/en15093169
- A Machine Learning and Computer Vision Study of the Environmental Characteristics of Streetscapes That Affect Pedestrian Satisfaction J. Lee et al. 10.3390/su14095730
- Integration of shapley additive explanations with random forest model for quantitative precipitation estimation of mesoscale convective systems Z. He et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.1057081
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023