Articles | Volume 13, issue 11
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Geospatial input data for the PALM model system 6.0: model requirements, data sources and processing
Total article views: 3,233 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 May 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 May 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,233 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,899 with geography defined and 334 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,347 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,143 with geography defined and 204 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 886 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 756 with geography defined and 130 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation of a novel WRF/PALM-4U coupling scheme incorporating a roughness-corrected surface layer representation J. Vogel et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2022.101311
- Development of an atmospheric chemistry model coupled to the PALM model system 6.0: implementation and first applications B. Khan et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1171-2021
- Dispersion of particulate matter (PM<sub>2.5</sub>) from wood combustion for residential heating: optimization of mitigation actions based on large-eddy simulations T. Wolf et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12463-2021
- Investigating multiscale meteorological controls and impact of soil moisture heterogeneity on radiation fog in complex terrain using semi-idealised simulations D. Lin et al. 10.5194/acp-23-14451-2023
- Fast simulation of high resolution urban wind fields at city scale S. Xiang et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.100941
- Modelling the impact of an urban development project on microclimate and outdoor thermal comfort in a mid-latitude city J. Anders et al. 10.1016/j.enbuild.2023.113324
- G-reqs, a New Model Proposal for Capturing and Managing In Situ Data Requirements: First Results in the Context of the Group on Earth Observations J. Maso et al. 10.3390/rs15061589
- Food Supply Chain Safety Research Trends From 1997 to 2020: A Bibliometric Analysis J. Luo et al. 10.3389/fpubh.2021.742980
- Meta-analysis of food supply chain: pre, during and post COVID-19 pandemic A. Kafi et al. 10.1186/s40066-023-00425-5
- Sensitivity analysis of the PALM model system 6.0 in the urban environment M. Belda et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4443-2021
- Can Areawide Building Retrofitting Affect the Urban Microclimate? An LES Study for Berlin, Germany B. Maronga et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-21-0216.1
- CityFFD – City fast fluid dynamics for urban microclimate simulations on graphics processing units M. Mortezazadeh et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.101063
- Inference of Local Climate Zones from GIS Data, and Comparison to WUDAPT Classification and Custom-Fit Clusters F. Muhammad et al. 10.3390/land11050747
- Validation of the PALM model system 6.0 in a real urban environment: a case study in Dejvice, Prague, the Czech Republic J. Resler et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4797-2021
- Crowdsourcing air temperature data for the evaluation of the urban microscale model PALM—A case study in central Europe L. van der Linden et al. 10.1371/journal.pclm.0000197
- Importance of radiative transfer processes in urban climate models: a study based on the PALM 6.0 model system M. Salim et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-145-2022
- WRF4PALM v1.0: a mesoscale dynamical driver for the microscale PALM model system 6.0 D. Lin et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2503-2021
- Comparison of Urban Heat Island Intensity Estimation Methods Using Urbanized WRF in Berlin, Germany J. Vogel & A. Afshari 10.3390/atmos11121338
- Between vision and action: the predicted effects of co-designed green infrastructure solutions on environmental burdens M. Schaefer 10.1007/s11252-022-01268-x
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023