Stoichiometrically coupled carbon and nitrogen cycling in the MIcrobial-MIneral Carbon Stabilization model version 1.0 (MIMICS-CN v1.0)
Total article views: 3,540 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Dec 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Dec 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,540 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,193 with geography defined and 347 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,406 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,169 with geography defined and 237 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,134 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,024 with geography defined and 110 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ecosystem consequences of introducing plant growth promoting rhizobacteria to managed systems and potential legacy effects J. Moore et al. 10.1111/nph.18010
- Microbial Necromass in Soils—Linking Microbes to Soil Processes and Carbon Turnover M. Kästner et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.756378
- Calibrating the soil organic carbon model Yasso20 with multiple datasets T. Viskari et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-1735-2022
- Ecological stoichiometry as a foundation for omics-enabled biogeochemical models of soil organic matter decomposition E. Graham & K. Hofmockel 10.1007/s10533-021-00851-2
- Increasing the spatial and temporal impact of ecological research: A roadmap for integrating a novel terrestrial process into an Earth system model E. Kyker‐Snowman et al. 10.1111/gcb.15894
- Reparameterization Required After Model Structure Changes From Carbon Only to Carbon‐Nitrogen Coupling S. Wang et al. 10.1029/2021MS002798
- Short-Term Mineralization of Belowground Biomass of Perennial Biomass Crops after Reversion to Arable Land A. Ferrarini et al. 10.3390/agronomy12020485
- Microbial Models for Simulating Soil Carbon Dynamics: A Review A. Chandel et al. 10.1029/2023JG007436
- Endophytic bacterium Bacillus cereus affects host litter decomposition by regulating soil microbial structure and phosphate mineralization H. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.apsoil.2023.105092
- Substantial uncertainties in global soil organic carbon simulated by multiple terrestrial carbon cycle models Z. Wang et al. 10.1002/ldr.4679
- Tree diversity and soil chemical properties drive the linkages between soil microbial community and ecosystem functioning R. Beugnon et al. 10.1038/s43705-021-00040-0
- Global Simulation and Evaluation of Soil Organic Matter and Microbial Carbon and Nitrogen Stocks Using the Microbial Decomposition Model ORCHIMIC v2.0 Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2020GB006836
- Ecological modelling approaches for predicting emergent properties in microbial communities N. van den Berg et al. 10.1038/s41559-022-01746-7
- BODIUM—A systemic approach to model the dynamics of soil functions S. König et al. 10.1111/ejss.13411
- Simulating measurable ecosystem carbon and nitrogen dynamics with the mechanistically defined MEMS 2.0 model Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/bg-18-3147-2021
- Soil enzymes as indicators of soil function: A step toward greater realism in microbial ecological modeling G. Wang et al. 10.1111/gcb.16036
- Identifying Data Needed to Reduce Parameter Uncertainty in a Coupled Microbial Soil C and N Decomposition Model M. Saifuddin et al. 10.1029/2021JG006593
- SoDaH: the SOils DAta Harmonization database, an open-source synthesis of soil data from research networks, version 1.0 W. Wieder et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1843-2021
- Sporadic P limitation constrains microbial growth and facilitates SOM accumulation in the stoichiometrically coupled, acclimating microbe–plant–soil model G. Pold et al. 10.1016/j.soilbio.2021.108489
- A holistic framework integrating plant-microbe-mineral regulation of soil bioavailable nitrogen A. Daly et al. 10.1007/s10533-021-00793-9
- Preferential substrate use decreases priming effects in contrasting treeline soils J. Michel et al. 10.1007/s10533-022-00996-8
- Optimizing process-based models to predict current and future soil organic carbon stocks at high-resolution D. Pierson et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-14224-8
Latest update: 27 Nov 2023