ACCESS-OM2 v1.0: a global ocean–sea ice model at three resolutions
Andrew E. Kiss et al.
Total article views: 3,077 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,396 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,382 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,247 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,244 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,149 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,138 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Asymmetric Internal Tide Generation in the Presence of a Steady Flow Y. Dossmann et al. 10.1029/2020JC016503
- Ocean Heat Storage in Response to Changing Ocean Circulation Processes F. Dias et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-1016.1
- Ocean‐Only FAFMIP: Understanding Regional Patterns of Ocean Heat Content and Dynamic Sea Level Change A. Todd et al. 10.1029/2019MS002027
- Resolving and Parameterising the Ocean Mesoscale in Earth System Models H. Hewitt et al. 10.1007/s40641-020-00164-w
- Thermal Responses to Antarctic Ice Shelf Melt in an Eddy-Rich Global Ocean–Sea Ice Model R. Moorman et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0846.1
- Insights into projected changes in marine heatwaves from a high-resolution ocean circulation model H. Hayashida et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-18241-x
- The Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation in High‐Resolution Models J. Hirschi et al. 10.1029/2019JC015522
- Representation of Southern Ocean Properties across Coupled Model Intercomparison Project Generations: CMIP3 to CMIP6 R. Beadling et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0970.1
- Impacts of Ocean Wave‐Dependent Momentum Flux on Global Ocean Climate T. Shimura et al. 10.1029/2020GL089296
- Response of the Southern Ocean Overturning Circulation to Extreme Southern Annular Mode Conditions K. Stewart et al. 10.1029/2020GL091103
- Tropical Indo‐Pacific Teleconnections to Southern Ocean Mixed Layer Variability Q. Li & M. England 10.1029/2020GL088466
- Interdependence of Internal Tide and Lee Wave Generation at Abyssal Hills: Global Calculations C. Shakespeare 10.1175/JPO-D-19-0179.1
- Surface Ocean Warming Around Australia Driven by Interannual Variability and Long‐Term Trends in Southern Hemisphere Westerlies E. Duran et al. 10.1029/2019GL086605
- What causes the spread of model projections of ocean dynamic sea-level change in response to greenhouse gas forcing? M. Couldrey et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05471-4
- Scalability and some optimization of the Finite-volumE Sea ice–Ocean Model, Version 2.0 (FESOM2) N. Koldunov et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3991-2019
Latest update: 27 Jan 2021