Earth System Model Evaluation Tool (ESMValTool) v2.0 – an extended set of large-scale diagnostics for quasi-operational and comprehensive evaluation of Earth system models in CMIP
Veronika Eyring et al.
Total article views: 4,490 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,629 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,558 with geography defined and 71 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,435 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,368 with geography defined and 67 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,194 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,190 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Biases in the albedo sensitivity to deforestation in CMIP5 models and their impacts on the associated historical radiative forcing Q. Lejeune et al. 10.5194/esd-11-1209-2020
- Toward an in-depth evaluation of the ecosystem component of CMIP6 Earth system models Z. Zhu 10.1016/j.accre.2021.08.006
- Evaluating simulated climate patterns from the CMIP archives using satellite and reanalysis datasets using the Climate Model Assessment Tool (CMATv1) J. Fasullo 10.5194/gmd-13-3627-2020
- A traceability analysis system for model evaluation on land carbon dynamics: design and applications J. Zhou et al. 10.1186/s13717-021-00281-w
- Evaluating stratospheric ozone and water vapour changes in CMIP6 models from 1850 to 2100 J. Keeble et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5015-2021
- Constraining Uncertainty in Projected Gross Primary Production With Machine Learning M. Schlund et al. 10.1029/2019JG005619
- Climate model projections from the Scenario Model Intercomparison Project (ScenarioMIP) of CMIP6 C. Tebaldi et al. 10.5194/esd-12-253-2021
- The Community Earth System Model Version 2 (CESM2) G. Danabasoglu et al. 10.1029/2019MS001916
- Earth System Model Evaluation Tool (ESMValTool) v2.0 – diagnostics for extreme events, regional and impact evaluation, and analysis of Earth system models in CMIP K. Weigel et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3159-2021
- Earth System Model Evaluation Tool (ESMValTool) v2.0 – diagnostics for emergent constraints and future projections from Earth system models in CMIP A. Lauer et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4205-2020
- Earth System Model Evaluation Tool (ESMValTool) v2.0 – technical overview M. Righi et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1179-2020
- ESD Ideas: Global climate response scenarios for IPCC assessments R. Sutton & E. Hawkins 10.5194/esd-11-751-2020
- Evaluation of the Performance of CMIP6 Models in Reproducing Rainfall Patterns over North Africa H. Babaousmail et al. 10.3390/atmos12040475
- Spatially resolved evaluation of Earth system models with satellite column-averaged CO<sub>2</sub> B. Gier et al. 10.5194/bg-17-6115-2020
- Quantifying Progress Across Different CMIP Phases With the ESMValTool L. Bock et al. 10.1029/2019JD032321
- Emergent constraints on equilibrium climate sensitivity in CMIP5: do they hold for CMIP6? M. Schlund et al. 10.5194/esd-11-1233-2020
- Evaluating the Performance of Climate Models Based on Wasserstein Distance G. Vissio et al. 10.1029/2020GL089385
- Observations for Model Intercomparison Project (Obs4MIPs): status for CMIP6 D. Waliser et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2945-2020
- Context for interpreting equilibrium climate sensitivity and transient climate response from the CMIP6 Earth system models G. Meehl et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aba1981
- The physics of climate variability and climate change M. Ghil & V. Lucarini 10.1103/RevModPhys.92.035002
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021