WRF-GC (v1.0): online coupling of WRF (v126.96.36.199) and GEOS-Chem (v12.2.1) for regional atmospheric chemistry modeling – Part 1: Description of the one-way model
Total article views: 6,363 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,363 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,504 with geography defined and 859 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,432 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,992 with geography defined and 440 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,931 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,512 with geography defined and 419 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Development of the global atmospheric chemistry general circulation model BCC-GEOS-Chem v1.0: model description and evaluation X. Lu et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3817-2020
- Implementation and evaluation of the GEOS-Chem chemistry module version 13.1.2 within the Community Earth System Model v2.1 T. Fritz et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-8669-2022
- Recommendations on benchmarks for numerical air quality model applications in China – Part 1: PM<sub>2.5</sub> and chemical species L. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2725-2021
- Harmonized Emissions Component (HEMCO) 3.0 as a versatile emissions component for atmospheric models: application in the GEOS-Chem, NASA GEOS, WRF-GC, CESM2, NOAA GEFS-Aerosol, and NOAA UFS models H. Lin et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5487-2021
- Grid-stretching capability for the GEOS-Chem 13.0.0 atmospheric chemistry model L. Bindle et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5977-2021
- Aerosol presence reduces the diurnal temperature range: an interval when the COVID-19 pandemic reduced aerosols revealing the effect on climate S. Hu et al. 10.1039/D1EA00021G
- Aerosol‐Radiation Interactions in China in Winter: Competing Effects of Reduced Shortwave Radiation and Cloud‐Snowfall‐Albedo Feedbacks Under Rapidly Changing Emissions J. Moch et al. 10.1029/2021JD035442
- Modeling the high-mercury wet deposition in the southeastern US with WRF-GC-Hg v1.0 X. Xu et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-3845-2022
- Development of WRF/CUACE v1.0 model and its preliminary application in simulating air quality in China L. Zhang et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-703-2021
- Improved advection, resolution, performance, and community access in the new generation (version 13) of the high-performance GEOS-Chem global atmospheric chemistry model (GCHP) R. Martin et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-8731-2022
- Deep Learning‐Based Ensemble Forecasts and Predictability Assessments for Surface Ozone Pollution A. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2022GL102611
- A gridded air quality forecast through fusing site-available machine learning predictions from RFSML v1.0 and chemical transport model results from GEOS-Chem v13.1.0 using the ensemble Kalman filter L. Fang et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-4867-2023
- WRF-GC (v2.0): online two-way coupling of WRF (v188.8.131.52) and GEOS-Chem (v12.7.2) for modeling regional atmospheric chemistry–meteorology interactions X. Feng et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3741-2021
- Development of GRAPES-CUACE adjoint model version 2.0 and its application in sensitivity analysis of ozone pollution in north China C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153879
- Limitations in representation of physical processes prevent successful simulation of PM<sub>2.5</sub> during KORUS-AQ K. Travis et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7933-2022
- Impacts of Pollutant Emissions from Typical Petrochemical Enterprises on Air Quality in the North China Plain Z. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos14030545
- Global spatiotemporal estimation of daily high-resolution surface carbon monoxide concentrations using Deep Forest Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2022.131500
- NOx Emission Reduction and Recovery during COVID-19 in East China R. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos11040433
Latest update: 23 Sep 2023