Articles | Volume 13, issue 1
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Development of the Real-time On-road Emission (ROE v1.0) model for street-scale air quality modeling based on dynamic traffic big data
Total article views: 3,208 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,208 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,915 with geography defined and 293 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,490 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,277 with geography defined and 213 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 718 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 638 with geography defined and 80 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Hyperfine-resolution mapping of on-road vehicle emissions with comprehensive traffic monitoring and an intelligent transportation system L. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16985-2021
- Delineating Urban Community Life Circles for Large Chinese Cities Based on Mobile Phone Data and POI Data—The Case of Wuhan H. Jiao & M. Xiao 10.3390/ijgi11110548
- Status and quality evaluation of precursor emission inventories for PM<sub>2.5</sub> and ozone in China Z. Huang et al. 10.1360/TB-2021-0783
- A meteorologically adjusted ensemble Kalman filter approach for inversing daily emissions: A case study in the Pearl River Delta, China G. Jia et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.08.048
- Policy-Related Gains in Urban Air Quality May Be Offset by Increased Emissions in a Warming Climate C. Cao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c05904
- APFoam 1.0: integrated computational fluid dynamics simulation of O<sub>3</sub>–NO<sub><i>x</i></sub>–volatile organic compound chemistry and pollutant dispersion in a typical street canyon L. Wu et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4655-2021
- A two-way coupled regional urban–street network air quality model system for Beijing, China T. Wang et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-5585-2023
- A real-time NO emission inventory from heavy-duty vehicles based on on-board diagnostics big data with acceptable quality in China Z. Lv et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2023.138592
- Operational Data-Driven Intelligent Modelling and Visualization System for Real-World, On-Road Vehicle Emissions—A Case Study in Hangzhou City, China L. Wang et al. 10.3390/su14095434
- Dynamic quantification of on-road emissions in Hong Kong: Impact from traffic congestion and fleet composition variation X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.120059
- Combined Effects of Photochemical Processes, Pollutant Sources and Urban Configuration on Photochemical Pollutant Concentrations J. Liang et al. 10.3390/su15043281
- Quantifying on-road vehicle emissions during traffic congestion using updated emission factors of light-duty gasoline vehicles and real-world traffic monitoring big data X. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.157581
- Simulation of O<sub>3</sub> and NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> in São Paulo street urban canyons with VEIN (v0.2.2) and MUNICH (v1.0) M. Gavidia-Calderón et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3251-2021
- Enhanced commercial cooking inventories from the city scale through normalized emission factor dataset and big data P. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.120320
- Air Quality Forecasting with Inversely Updated Emissions for China H. Wu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.3c00266
- Estimation of Emissions at Signalized Intersections Using an Improved MOVES Model with GPS Data C. Lin et al. 10.3390/ijerph16193647
Latest update: 27 Nov 2023