Articles | Volume 12, issue 1
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Description and evaluation of NorESM1-F: a fast version of the Norwegian Earth System Model (NorESM)
Total article views: 3,204 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,204 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,755 with geography defined and 449 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,402 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,017 with geography defined and 385 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 802 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 738 with geography defined and 64 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ocean biogeochemistry in the Norwegian Earth System Model version 2 (NorESM2) J. Tjiputra et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2393-2020
- A Bayesian framework for emergent constraints: case studies of climate sensitivity with PMIP M. Renoult et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1715-2020
- The SMHI Large Ensemble (SMHI-LENS) with EC-Earth3.3.1 K. Wyser et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4781-2021
- Equilibrium simulations of Marine Isotope Stage 3 climate C. Guo et al. 10.5194/cp-15-1133-2019
- Eemian Greenland ice sheet simulated with a higher-order model shows strong sensitivity to surface mass balance forcing A. Plach et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2133-2019
- General characteristics of climate change over China and associated dynamic mechanisms during the Last Interglacial based on PMIP4 simulations N. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103700
- Menneskeskapte klimaendringer vil påvirke havenei minst 1000 år etter vi har kuttet våre utslipp J. Tjiputra et al. 10.18261/issn.1504-3118-2020-01-02-06
- Large-scale features of Last Interglacial climate: results from evaluating the <i>lig127k</i> simulations for the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project (CMIP6)–Paleoclimate Modeling Intercomparison Project (PMIP4) B. Otto-Bliesner et al. 10.5194/cp-17-63-2021
- Deciphering the variations and mechanisms of the westerly jets across the Northern Hemisphere during the Last Interglacial based on PMIP4 models N. Jiang et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-06100-4
- Past perspectives on the present era of abrupt Arctic climate change E. Jansen et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-0860-7
- Large-scale features and evaluation of the PMIP4-CMIP6 <i>midHolocene</i> simulations C. Brierley et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1847-2020
- PlioMIP2 simulations with NorESM-L and NorESM1-F X. Li et al. 10.5194/cp-16-183-2020
- Early Eocene Ocean Meridional Overturning Circulation: The Roles of Atmospheric Forcing and Strait Geometry Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2021PA004329
- Resolving and Parameterising the Ocean Mesoscale in Earth System Models H. Hewitt et al. 10.1007/s40641-020-00164-w
- A multi-model CMIP6-PMIP4 study of Arctic sea ice at 127 ka: sea ice data compilation and model differences M. Kageyama et al. 10.5194/cp-17-37-2021
- The Pliocene Model Intercomparison Project Phase 2: large-scale climate features and climate sensitivity A. Haywood et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2095-2020
- DeepMIP: model intercomparison of early Eocene climatic optimum (EECO) large-scale climate features and comparison with proxy data D. Lunt et al. 10.5194/cp-17-203-2021
- Agreement between reconstructed and modeled boreal precipitation of the Last Interglacial P. Scussolini et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aax7047
- Evaluating the biological pump efficiency of the Last Glacial Maximum ocean using <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>C A. Morée et al. 10.5194/cp-17-753-2021
- Greenland climate simulations show high Eemian surface melt which could explain reduced total air content in ice cores A. Plach et al. 10.5194/cp-17-317-2021
- Eemian Greenland SMB strongly sensitive to model choice A. Plach et al. 10.5194/cp-14-1463-2018
- Ocean carbon inventory under warmer climate conditions – the case of the Last Interglacial A. Kessler et al. 10.5194/cp-14-1961-2018
Latest update: 03 Jun 2023