Articles | Volume 10, issue 1
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
On the forecast skill of a convection-permitting ensemble
Total article views: 2,662 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,662 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,481 with geography defined and 181 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,397 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,236 with geography defined and 161 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 265 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 245 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Potential of stochastic methods for improving convection-permitting ensemble forecasts of extreme events over the Western Mediterranean A. Hermoso et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105571
- The sensitivity of probabilistic convective‐scale forecasts of an extratropical cyclone to atmosphere–ocean–wave coupling E. Gentile et al. 10.1002/qj.4225
- Toward 1-km Ensemble Forecasts over Large Domains C. Schwartz et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-16-0410.1
- Improving initial condition perturbations in a convection‐permitting ensemble prediction system E. Keresturi et al. 10.1002/qj.3473
- Initial Conditions for Convection-Allowing Ensembles over the Conterminous United States C. Schwartz et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-19-0401.1
- 27 Years of Regional Cooperation for Limited Area Modelling in Central Europe Y. Wang et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-16-0321.1
- Elucidating the causes of errors in 2.2 km Met Office Unified Model simulations of a convective case over the US Great Plains K. Hanley & H. Lean 10.1002/qj.4049
- Comparing Partial and Continuously Cycling Ensemble Kalman Filter Data Assimilation Systems for Convection-Allowing Ensemble Forecast Initialization 10.1175/WAF-D-21-0069.1
- C‐LAEF : Convection‐permitting Limited‐Area Ensemble Forecasting system C. Wastl et al. 10.1002/qj.3986
- Comparing ALADIN-CZ and ALADIN-LAEF Precipitation Forecasts for Hydrological Modelling in the Czech Republic M. Vokoun & M. Hanel 10.1155/2018/5368438
- The Impact of a Stochastically Perturbing Microphysics Scheme on an Idealized Supercell Storm X. Qiao et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-17-0064.1
- Validation of Mountain Precipitation Forecasts from the Convection-Permitting NCAR Ensemble and Operational Forecast Systems over the Western United States T. Gowan et al. 10.1175/WAF-D-17-0144.1
- An NWP Model Intercomparison of Surface Weather Parameters in the European Arctic during the Year of Polar Prediction Special Observing Period Northern Hemisphere 1 M. Køltzow et al. 10.1175/WAF-D-19-0003.1
- Historical extreme rainfall over the Bangalore city, India, on 14 and 15 August 2017: skill of sub-kilometer forecasts from WRF model V. Rakesh et al. 10.1007/s00703-021-00794-1
- Hydrometeorological Ensemble Forecast of a Highly Localized Convective Event in the Mediterranean L. Furnari et al. 10.3390/w12061545
- Medium-Range Convection-Allowing Ensemble Forecasts with a Variable-Resolution Global Model C. Schwartz 10.1175/MWR-D-18-0452.1
- Simulations of Indian summer monsoon using RegCM: a comparison with ERA and GFDL analysis M. Karadan et al. 10.1007/s00704-020-03496-7
- Towards a Better Design of Convection-Allowing Ensembles for Precipitation Forecasts over Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico Y. Mayor et al. 10.3390/atmos11090973
- The impact of horizontal resolution and ensemble size for convective‐scale probabilistic forecasts L. Raynaud & F. Bouttier 10.1002/qj.3159
- The ALADIN System and its canonical model configurations AROME CY41T1 and ALARO CY40T1 P. Termonia et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-257-2018
- The added value of convection‐permitting ensemble forecasts of sea breeze compared to a Bayesian forecast driven by the global ensemble C. Cafaro et al. 10.1002/qj.3531
Latest update: 22 Mar 2023