EnKF and 4D-Var data assimilation with chemical transport model BASCOE (version 05.06)
Sergey Skachko et al.
Total article views: 2,367 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 May 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 May 2016)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Harmonisation and diagnostics of MIPAS ESA CH<sub>4</sub> and N<sub>2</sub>O profiles using data assimilation Q. Errera et al. 10.5194/amt-9-5895-2016
- Improved FTIR retrieval strategy for HCFC-22 (CHClF<sub>2</sub>), comparisons with in situ and satellite datasets with the support of models, and determination of its long-term trend above Jungfraujoch M. Prignon et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12309-2019
- The ALTIUS atmospheric limb sounder D. Fussen et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.06.021
- Quantifying uncertainties due to chemistry modelling – evaluation of tropospheric composition simulations in the CAMS model (cycle 43R1) V. Huijnen et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-1725-2019
- Technical note: Reanalysis of Aura MLS chemical observations Q. Errera et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13647-2019
- Coupled Stratospheric Chemistry–Meteorology Data Assimilation. Part I: Physical Background and Coupled Modeling Aspects R. Ménard et al. 10.3390/atmos11020150
- An improved air mass factor calculation for nitrogen dioxide measurements from the Global Ozone Monitoring Experiment-2 (GOME-2) S. Liu et al. 10.5194/amt-13-755-2020
- Evaluation of a multi-model, multi-constituent assimilation framework for tropospheric chemical reanalysis K. Miyazaki et al. 10.5194/acp-20-931-2020
- Framework for the comparison of a priori and a posteriori error variance estimation and tuning schemes M. Sitwell & R. Ménard 10.1002/qj.3805
- Improving PM2.5 Forecasts in China Using an Initial Error Transport Model H. Wu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01680
Latest update: 07 Mar 2021