How should sparse marine in situ measurements be compared to a continuous model: an example
L. de Mora et al.
AC: Author comment | RC: Referee comment | SC: Short comment | EC: Editor comment
- Printer-friendly version - Supplement
- SC C646: '"If a direct comparison validation is performed without some kind of matching, the predictive power of the model could be seriously misjudged"', Hella Riede, 05 Sep 2012
- RC C703: 'Review', Anonymous Referee #1, 24 Sep 2012
- RC C1050: 'Review of paper: “How should sparse in situ measurements be compared to continuous model data? ”', Anonymous Referee #2, 14 Dec 2012
- AC C1322: 'gmdd-5-2311-2012: Author reply to comments - please see attached pdf.', Lee de Mora, 22 Jan 2013