Articles | Volume 14, issue 9
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Mesoscale nesting interface of the PALM model system 6.0
Total article views: 2,767 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Nov 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,767 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,473 with geography defined and 294 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,913 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,794 with geography defined and 119 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 854 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 679 with geography defined and 175 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric Disturbance Modelling for a Piloted Flight Simulation Study of Airplane Safety Envelope over Complex Terrain X. Liu et al. 10.3390/aerospace9020103
- Investigating multiscale meteorological controls and impact of soil moisture heterogeneity on radiation fog in complex terrain using semi-idealised simulations D. Lin et al. 10.5194/acp-23-14451-2023
- Do the large-eddy simulations yield deeper atmospheric boundary layers in comparison to the RANS model simulations? R. S. & D. Bala Subrahamanyam 10.1016/j.jastp.2022.105954
- Heat exposure variations and mitigation in a densely populated neighborhood during a hot day: Towards a people-oriented approach to urban climate management J. Geletič et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2023.110564
- Evaluation of sea surface roughness parameterization in meso-to-micro scale simulation of the offshore wind field X. Ning et al. 10.1016/j.jweia.2023.105592
- High-fidelity simulation of the effects of street trees, green roofs and green walls on the distribution of thermal exposure in Prague-Dejvice J. Geletič et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2022.109484
- Evaluation of a novel WRF/PALM-4U coupling scheme incorporating a roughness-corrected surface layer representation J. Vogel et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2022.101311
- Atmospheric flow simulation strategies to assess turbulent wind conditions for safe drone operations in urban environments S. Giersch et al. 10.1016/j.jweia.2022.105136
- Modelling the impact of an urban development project on microclimate and outdoor thermal comfort in a mid-latitude city J. Anders et al. 10.1016/j.enbuild.2023.113324
- Crowdsourcing air temperature data for the evaluation of the urban microscale model PALM—A case study in central Europe L. van der Linden et al. 10.1371/journal.pclm.0000197
- WRF4PALM v1.0: a mesoscale dynamical driver for the microscale PALM model system 6.0 D. Lin et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2503-2021
- Validation of the PALM model system 6.0 in a real urban environment: a case study in Dejvice, Prague, the Czech Republic J. Resler et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4797-2021
- Sensitivity analysis of the PALM model system 6.0 in the urban environment M. Belda et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4443-2021
- Boundary-Layer Processes Hindering Contemporary Numerical Weather Prediction Models M. Calaf et al. 10.1007/s10546-022-00742-5
- Mesoscale nesting interface of the PALM model system 6.0 E. Kadasch et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5435-2021
- Geospatial input data for the PALM model system 6.0: model requirements, data sources and processing W. Heldens et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5833-2020
- Development of an atmospheric chemistry model coupled to the PALM model system 6.0: implementation and first applications B. Khan et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1171-2021
Latest update: 10 Dec 2023