pyPI (v1.3): Tropical Cyclone Potential Intensity Calculations in Python
Total article views: 3,467 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,467 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,006 with geography defined and 461 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,471 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,310 with geography defined and 161 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 996 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 696 with geography defined and 300 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Bias Analysis in the Simulation of the Western North Pacific Tropical Cyclone Characteristics by Two High-Resolution Global Atmospheric Models Q. Liu et al. 10.1007/s00376-022-2159-2
- Influence of vertical wind shear on the maximum potential intensity of tropical cyclones over the Bay of Bengal region A. Pal & S. Chatterjee 10.1007/s12040-022-02003-y
- Recent global increase in multiple rapid intensification of tropical cyclones N. Manikanta et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-43290-9
- An Open‐Source, Physics‐Based, Tropical Cyclone Downscaling Model With Intensity‐Dependent Steering J. Lin et al. 10.1029/2023MS003686
- Mechanisms of tropical cyclone response under climate change in the community earth system model R. van Westen et al. 10.1007/s00382-023-06680-3
- A Weak Temperature Gradient Framework to Quantify the Causes of Potential Intensity Variability in the Tropics R. Rousseau-Rizzi & K. Emanuel 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0139.1
- Subseasonal Tropical Cyclone Prediction and Modulations by MJO and ENSO in CESM2 H. Li et al. 10.1029/2022JD036986
- Targeted artificial ocean cooling to weaken tropical cyclones would be futile J. Hlywiak & D. Nolan 10.1038/s43247-022-00519-1
- Recent increases in tropical cyclone rapid intensification events in global offshore regions Y. Li et al. 10.1038/s41467-023-40605-2
- Changes in the thermodynamical profiles of the subsurface ocean and atmosphere induce cyclones to congregate over the Eastern Arabian Sea C. Abhiram Nirmal et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-42642-9
- Can low-resolution CMIP6 ScenarioMIP models provide insight into future European post-tropical-cyclone risk? E. Sainsbury et al. 10.5194/wcd-3-1359-2022
- A Hyperactive End to the Atlantic Hurricane Season October–November 2020 P. Klotzbach et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0312.1
- The response of tropical cyclone intensity to changes in environmental temperature J. Done et al. 10.5194/wcd-3-693-2022
- Poleward expansion of tropical cyclone latitudes in warming climates J. Studholme et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00859-1
- Variation Trends of Asymmetrical Precipitable Water Vapor Outside the Tropical Cyclone Center Over the WNP and WSP Ocean S. Yu et al. 10.1029/2023GL103841
- On the mechanisms of the historical lowest/highest tropical cyclone genesis over the western North Pacific in July/October 2020 K. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106968
- Earlier onset of North Atlantic hurricane season with warming oceans R. Truchelut et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-31821-3
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023