Articles | Volume 14, issue 2
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Development of an atmospheric chemistry model coupled to the PALM model system 6.0: implementation and first applications
Total article views: 2,871 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,871 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,564 with geography defined and 307 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,082 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,893 with geography defined and 189 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 789 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 671 with geography defined and 118 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Role of Vegetation on Urban Atmosphere of Three European Cities. Part 2: Evaluation of Vegetation Impact on Air Pollutant Concentrations and Depositions M. Mircea et al. 10.3390/f14061255
- A nested multi-scale system implemented in the large-eddy simulation model PALM model system 6.0 A. Hellsten et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3185-2021
- Evaluation of a novel WRF/PALM-4U coupling scheme incorporating a roughness-corrected surface layer representation J. Vogel et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2022.101311
- Yeti 1.0: a generalized framework for constructing bottom-up emission inventories from traffic sources at road-link resolutions E. Chan et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-1427-2023
- Turbulence-permitting air pollution simulation for the Stuttgart metropolitan area T. Schwitalla et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4575-2021
- Novel approach to observing system simulation experiments improves information gain of surface–atmosphere field measurements S. Metzger et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6929-2021
- Modelling the impact of an urban development project on microclimate and outdoor thermal comfort in a mid-latitude city J. Anders et al. 10.1016/j.enbuild.2023.113324
- Coupled mesoscale–microscale modeling of air quality in a polluted city using WRF-LES-Chem Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5905-2023
- Sensitivity analysis of the PALM model system 6.0 in the urban environment M. Belda et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4443-2021
- Fast simulation of high resolution urban wind fields at city scale S. Xiang et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.100941
- Downscaling system for modeling of atmospheric composition on regional, urban and street scales R. Nuterman et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11099-2021
- Validation of the PALM model system 6.0 in a real urban environment: a case study in Dejvice, Prague, the Czech Republic J. Resler et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4797-2021
- Advances in air quality research – current and emerging challenges R. Sokhi et al. 10.5194/acp-22-4615-2022
- Turbulent transport and reactions of plant-emitted hydrocarbons in an Amazonian rain forest J. Fuentes et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119094
- Realistic Forests and the Modeling of Forest‐Atmosphere Exchange E. Bannister et al. 10.1029/2021RG000746
- Geospatial input data for the PALM model system 6.0: model requirements, data sources and processing W. Heldens et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5833-2020
Latest update: 23 Sep 2023