Model evaluation paper
04 Mar 2020
Model evaluation paper | 04 Mar 2020
Uncertainties in climate change projections covered by the ISIMIP and CORDEX model subsets from CMIP5
Rui Ito et al.
Total article views: 1,834 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,569 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,563 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,185 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,181 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 384 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 382 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ensemble warming projections in Germany's largest drinking water reservoir and potential adaptation strategies C. Mi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141366
- Modelling of climate change impact on flow conditions in the lowland anastomosing river P. Marcinkowski & D. Mirosław-Świątek 10.7717/peerj.9275
- CMIP5 model performance of significant wave heights over the Indian Ocean using COWCLIP datasets A. Krishnan et al. 10.1007/s00704-021-03642-9
- Precipitation climatology and spatiotemporal trends over the Arabian Peninsula N. Alsaaran & A. Alghamdi 10.1007/s00704-021-03878-5
- Comparison of regional characteristics of land precipitation climatology projected by an MRI-AGCM multi-cumulus scheme and multi-SST ensemble with CMIP5 multi-model ensemble projections R. Ito et al. 10.1186/s40645-020-00394-4
- Assessing the skills of inter-sectoral impact model intercomparison project climate models for precipitation simulation in the Gongola Basin of Nigeria A. Salaudeen et al. 10.1016/j.sciaf.2021.e00921
- Differing spatial patterns of the urban heat exposure of elderly populations in two megacities identifies alternate adaptation strategies C. Park et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146455
- A conceptual framework for cross-border impacts of climate change T. Carter et al. 10.1016/j.gloenvcha.2021.102307
- Projected Future Temporal Trends of Two Different Urban Heat Islands in Athens (Greece) under Three Climate Change Scenarios: A Statistical Approach T. van der Schriek et al. 10.3390/atmos11060637
- Selecting CMIP6-Based Future Climate Scenarios for Impact and Adaptation Studies H. Shiogama et al. 10.2151/sola.2021-009
- Projected Impacts of Climate Change on Drought Patterns Over East Africa G. Haile et al. 10.1029/2020EF001502
- Multi-Model Assessment of Streamflow Simulations under Climate and Anthropogenic Changes Exemplified in Two Indian River Basins A. Somisetty et al. 10.3390/w14020194
- Assessing development and climate variability impacts on water resources in the Zambezi River basin. Simulating future scenarios of climate and development D. Hughes & F. Farinosi 10.1016/j.ejrh.2020.100763
- Changes in precipitation climatology for the Eastern Mediterranean using CORDEX RCMs, NHRCM and MRI-AGCM B. Mesta et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106140
- A quantitative evaluation of the issue of drought definition: a source of disagreement in future drought assessments Y. Satoh et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac2348
- Selecting Future Climate Projections of Surface Solar Radiation in Japan H. Shiogama et al. 10.2151/sola.2020-013
Latest update: 21 May 2022