Efficient ensemble data assimilation for coupled models with the Parallel Data Assimilation Framework: example of AWI-CM (AWI-CM-PDAF 1.0)
Total article views: 2,695 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,695 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,289 with geography defined and 406 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,531 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,360 with geography defined and 171 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,164 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 929 with geography defined and 235 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sea‐Ice Forecasts With an Upgraded AWI Coupled Prediction System L. Mu et al. 10.1029/2022MS003176
- Framework for an Ocean‐Connected Supermodel of the Earth System F. Counillon et al. 10.1029/2022MS003310
- Remotely Sensed Soil Moisture Assimilation in the Distributed Hydrological Model Based on the Error Subspace Transform Kalman Filter Y. Li et al. 10.3390/rs15071852
- An aerosol vertical data assimilation system (NAQPMS-PDAF v1.0): development and application H. Wang et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-3555-2022
- Strongly Coupled Data Assimilation of Ocean Observations Into an Ocean‐Atmosphere Model Q. Tang et al. 10.1029/2021GL094941
- Improving the estimation of thermospheric neutral density via two-step assimilation of in situ neutral density into a numerical model A. Corbin & J. Kusche 10.1186/s40623-022-01733-z
- Mitigating Model Error via a Multimodel Method and Application to Tropical Intraseasonal Oscillations J. Torchinsky & S. Stechmann 10.1137/22M152551X
- Data assimilation of volcanic aerosol observations using FALL3D+PDAF L. Mingari et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1773-2022
- Robust reconstruction of glacier beds using transient 2D assimilation with Stokes S. Cook et al. 10.1017/jog.2023.26
- Parallel Implementation of a Sensitivity Operator-Based Source Identification Algorithm for Distributed Memory Computers A. Penenko & E. Rusin 10.3390/math10234522
- Developing a common, flexible and efficient framework for weakly coupled ensemble data assimilation based on C-Coupler2.0 C. Sun et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2635-2021
- An improved regional coupled modeling system for Arctic sea ice simulation and prediction: a case study for 2018 C. Yang et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-1155-2022
- An online ensemble coupled data assimilation capability for the Community Earth System Model: system design and evaluation J. Sun et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-4805-2022
- Coupled data assimilation and parameter estimation in coupled ocean–atmosphere models: a review S. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05275-6
- Should Sea-Ice Modeling Tools Designed for Climate Research Be Used for Short-Term Forecasting? E. Hunke et al. 10.1007/s40641-020-00162-y
- Toward a Data Assimilation System for Seamless Sea Ice Prediction Based on the AWI Climate Model L. Mu et al. 10.1029/2019MS001937
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023