Earth System Model Evaluation Tool (ESMValTool) v2.0 – technical overview
Mattia Righi et al.
Total article views: 3,029 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,575 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,559 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,720 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,709 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 855 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 850 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Current status on the need for improved accessibility to climate models code J. Añel et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-923-2021
- Earth system music: music generated from the United Kingdom Earth System Model (UKESM1) L. de Mora et al. 10.5194/gc-3-263-2020
- Open weather and climate science in the digital era M. de Vos et al. 10.5194/gc-3-191-2020
- Spatially resolved evaluation of Earth system models with satellite column-averaged CO<sub>2</sub> B. Gier et al. 10.5194/bg-17-6115-2020
- The Future of Sea Ice Modeling: Where Do We Go from Here? E. Blockley et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0073.1
- Evaluating stratospheric ozone and water vapour changes in CMIP6 models from 1850 to 2100 J. Keeble et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5015-2021
- ESM-Tools version 5.0: a modular infrastructure for stand-alone and coupled Earth system modelling (ESM) D. Barbi et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4051-2021
- Earth System Model Evaluation Tool (ESMValTool) v2.0 – diagnostics for emergent constraints and future projections from Earth system models in CMIP A. Lauer et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4205-2020
- Tropical Cyclone Integrated Kinetic Energy in an Ensemble of HighResMIP Simulations P. Kreussler et al. 10.1029/2020GL090963
- pyam: Analysis and visualisation of integrated assessment and macro-energy scenarios D. Huppmann et al. 10.12688/openreseurope.13633.2
- Evaluating Climate Models with the CLIVAR 2020 ENSO Metrics Package Y. Planton et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0337.1
- Evaluation of a new 12 km regional perturbed parameter ensemble over Europe S. Tucker et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05941-3
- Context for interpreting equilibrium climate sensitivity and transient climate response from the CMIP6 Earth system models G. Meehl et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aba1981
- Emergent constraints on equilibrium climate sensitivity in CMIP5: do they hold for CMIP6? M. Schlund et al. 10.5194/esd-11-1233-2020
- CO 2 Increase Experiments Using the CESM: Relationship to Climate Sensitivity and Comparison of CESM1 to CESM2 J. Bacmeister et al. 10.1029/2020MS002120
- Dynamic 3-D Visualization of Climate Model Development and Results J. Walton et al. 10.1109/MCG.2020.3042587
- Efficient and Flexible Aggregation and Distribution of MODIS Atmospheric Products Based on Climate Analytics as a Service Framework J. Zheng et al. 10.3390/rs13173541
- Constraining Uncertainty in Projected Gross Primary Production With Machine Learning M. Schlund et al. 10.1029/2019JG005619
- Comparison of Reanalysis and Observational Precipitation Datasets Including ERA5 and WFDE5 B. Hassler & A. Lauer 10.3390/atmos12111462
- Climate model projections from the Scenario Model Intercomparison Project (ScenarioMIP) of CMIP6 C. Tebaldi et al. 10.5194/esd-12-253-2021
- Earth System Model Evaluation Tool (ESMValTool) v2.0 – diagnostics for extreme events, regional and impact evaluation, and analysis of Earth system models in CMIP K. Weigel et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3159-2021
- The Physical Climate at Global Warming Thresholds as Seen in the U.K. Earth System Model 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0234.1
- Observations for Model Intercomparison Project (Obs4MIPs): status for CMIP6 D. Waliser et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2945-2020
- pyam: Analysis and visualisation of integrated assessment and macro-energy scenarios D. Huppmann et al. 10.12688/openreseurope.13633.1
- Validation of terrestrial biogeochemistry in CMIP6 Earth system models: a review L. Spafford & A. MacDougall 10.5194/gmd-14-5863-2021
- Can we trust CMIP5/6 future projections of European winter precipitation? E. Moreno-Chamarro et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abf28a
- Quantifying Progress Across Different CMIP Phases With the ESMValTool L. Bock et al. 10.1029/2019JD032321
- Earth System Model Evaluation Tool (ESMValTool) v2.0 – an extended set of large-scale diagnostics for quasi-operational and comprehensive evaluation of Earth system models in CMIP V. Eyring et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3383-2020
Latest update: 24 Jan 2022