A new method (M3Fusion v1) for combining observations and multiple model output for an improved estimate of the global surface ozone distribution
Total article views: 3,513 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,513 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,024 with geography defined and 489 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,767 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,326 with geography defined and 441 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 746 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 698 with geography defined and 48 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of long-term ambient air pollution exposure on township-level pulmonary tuberculosis notification rates during 2005–2017 in Ningxia, China I. Popovic et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.120718
- Sub‐City Scale Hourly Air Quality Forecasting by Combining Models, Satellite Observations, and Ground Measurements C. Malings et al. 10.1029/2021EA001743
- Trends in Ozone Concentration and Attributable Mortality for Urban, Peri-Urban and Rural Areas Worldwide between 2000 and 2019: Estimates from Global Datasets D. Malashock et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4155322
- Global trends in ozone concentration and attributable mortality for urban, peri-urban, and rural areas between 2000 and 2019: a modelling study D. Malashock et al. 10.1016/S2542-5196(22)00260-1
- Modeling of the health impacts of ambient ozone pollution in China and India L. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118753
- Multi-stage ensemble-learning-based model fusion for surface ozone simulations: A focus on CMIP6 models Z. Sun & A. Archibald 10.1016/j.ese.2021.100124
- Ambient air pollution and acute respiratory infection in children aged under 5 years living in 35 developing countries D. Odo et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.107019
- A cross-sectional analysis of long-term exposure to ambient air pollution and cognitive development in children aged 3–4 years living in 12 low- and middle-income countries D. Odo et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.120916
- The global burden of transportation tailpipe emissions on air pollution-related mortality in 2010 and 2015 S. Anenberg et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab35fc
- WHO Air Quality Guidelines Need to be Adopted H. Amini 10.3389/ijph.2021.1604483
- Using Satellites to Track Indicators of Global Air Pollution and Climate Change Impacts: Lessons Learned From a NASA‐Supported Science‐Stakeholder Collaborative S. Anenberg et al. 10.1029/2020GH000270
- The effect of air pollution on deaths, disease burden, and life expectancy across China and its provinces, 1990–2017: an analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017 P. Yin et al. 10.1016/S2542-5196(20)30161-3
- Individual and joint associations of long-term exposure to air pollutants and cardiopulmonary mortality: a 22-year cohort study in Northern China W. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.lanwpc.2023.100776
- Mapping Yearly Fine Resolution Global Surface Ozone through the Bayesian Maximum Entropy Data Fusion of Observations and Model Output for 1990–2017 M. DeLang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07742
- Correcting ozone biases in a global chemistry–climate model: implications for future ozone Z. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-12543-2022
- Estimates of ozone concentrations and attributable mortality in urban, peri-urban and rural areas worldwide in 2019 D. Malashock et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac66f3
- Multi-decadal surface ozone trends at globally distributed remote locations O. Cooper et al. 10.1525/elementa.420
- A cross-sectional analysis of ambient fine particulate matter (PM2.5) exposure and haemoglobin levels in children aged under 5 years living in 36 countries D. Odo et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2023.115734
- Improving and Expanding Estimates of the Global Burden of Disease Due to Environmental Health Risk Factors R. Shaffer et al. 10.1289/EHP5496
Latest update: 23 Sep 2023