IMEX_SfloW2D 1.0: a depth-averaged numerical flow model for pyroclastic avalanches
Total article views: 2,623 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,623 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,317 with geography defined and 306 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,957 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,714 with geography defined and 243 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 666 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 603 with geography defined and 63 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Unifying Model for Pyroclastic Surge Genesis and Pyroclastic Flow Fluidization K. Kelfoun & V. Gueugneau 10.1029/2021GL096517
- Calibration strategies of PDC kinetic energy models and their application to the construction of hazard maps A. Aravena et al. 10.1007/s00445-022-01538-8
- Investigating the rheology of fluidized and non-fluidized gas-particle beds: implications for the dynamics of geophysical flows and substrate entrainment E. Breard et al. 10.1007/s10035-021-01192-5
- Influence of the topography of stratovolcanoes on the propagation and channelization of dense pyroclastic density currents analyzed through numerical simulations A. Aravena & O. Roche 10.1007/s00445-022-01576-2
- Mass wasting susceptibility assessment of snow avalanches using machine learning models B. Choubin et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-75476-w
- Numerical Simulations of Dome-Collapse Pyroclastic Density Currents Using faSavageHutterFOAM: Application to the 3 June 1991 Eruption of Unzen Volcano, Japan H. Shimizu 10.20965/jdr.2022.p0768
- Tree‐Branching‐Based Enhancement of Kinetic Energy Models for Reproducing Channelization Processes of Pyroclastic Density Currents A. Aravena et al. 10.1029/2019JB019271
- Role of the Rheological Parameters in Debris Flow Modelling M. Khan et al. 10.1088/1757-899X/1092/1/012041
- A framework for validation and benchmarking of pyroclastic current models T. Esposti Ongaro et al. 10.1007/s00445-020-01388-2
- Attempt to Model Lava Flow Faster Than Real Time: An Example of La Palma Using VolcFlow M. Marquez et al. 10.3390/geohazards3040027
- Comparisons of Dynamic Landslide Models on GIS Platforms Y. Wu et al. 10.3390/app12063093
- PLUME-MoM-TSM 1.0.0: a volcanic column and umbrella cloud spreading model M. de' Michieli Vitturi & F. Pardini 10.5194/gmd-14-1345-2021
- Comparative Analysis of the Structures and Outcomes of Geophysical Flow Models and Modeling Assumptions Using Uncertainty Quantification A. Patra et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00275
- Synthetic benchmarking of concentrated pyroclastic current models V. Gueugneau et al. 10.1007/s00445-021-01491-y
- The fragmentation-induced fluidisation of pyroclastic density currents E. Breard et al. 10.1038/s41467-023-37867-1
- Reconstructing Pyroclastic Currents' Source and Flow Parameters From Deposit Characteristics and Numerical Modeling: The Pozzolane Rosse Ignimbrite Case Study (Colli Albani, Italy) L. Calabrò et al. 10.1029/2021JB023637
- Reproducing pyroclastic density current deposits of the 79 CE eruption of the Somma–Vesuvius volcano using the box-model approach A. Tadini et al. 10.5194/se-12-119-2021
- Modeling shallow geological flows on steep terrains using a specific differential transformation X. Wang & Q. Liu 10.1007/s00707-021-02944-3
- Modelling pyroclastic density currents from a subplinian eruption at La Soufrière de Guadeloupe (West Indies, France) T. Esposti Ongaro et al. 10.1007/s00445-020-01411-6
- Major explosions and paroxysms at Stromboli (Italy): a new historical catalog and temporal models of occurrence with uncertainty quantification A. Bevilacqua et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-74301-8
- The mysterious grooves of Volcán Bárcena: a review of the role of streamwise counter-rotating vortices during erosion by dilute pyroclastic density currents S. Kieffer et al. 10.1007/s00445-021-01440-9
Latest update: 24 Sep 2023