Description and evaluation of the tropospheric aerosol scheme in the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF) Integrated Forecasting System (IFS-AER, cycle 45R1)
Samuel Rémy et al.
Total article views: 2,793 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,261 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,257 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,680 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,676 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 581 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 581 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An aerosol climatology for global models based on the tropospheric aerosol scheme in the Integrated Forecasting System of ECMWF A. Bozzo et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1007-2020
- Exploring the sensitivity of atmospheric nitrate concentrations to nitric acid uptake rate using the Met Office's Unified Model A. Jones et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15901-2021
- Air pollution scenario over Pakistan: Characterization and ranking of extremely polluted cities using long-term concentrations of aerosols and trace gases M. Bilal et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112617
- Global impact of landscape fire emissions on surface level PM2.5 concentrations, air quality exposure and population mortality G. Roberts & M. Wooster 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118210
- Toward an Early Warning System for Health Issues Related to Particulate Matter Exposure in Brazil: The Feasibility of Using Global PM2.5 Concentration Forecast Products E. Roux et al. 10.3390/rs12244074
- A complex aerosol transport event over Europe during the 2017 Storm Ophelia in CAMS forecast systems: analysis and evaluation D. Akritidis et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13557-2020
- A Global Bottom‐Up Approach to Estimate Fuel Consumed by Fires Using Above Ground Biomass Observations F. Di Giuseppe et al. 10.1029/2021GL095452
- Evaluation and intercomparison of wildfire smoke forecasts from multiple modeling systems for the 2019 Williams Flats fire X. Ye et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14427-2021
- A global model–measurement evaluation of particle light scattering coefficients at elevated relative humidity M. Burgos et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10231-2020
- AeroCom phase III multi-model evaluation of the aerosol life cycle and optical properties using ground- and space-based remote sensing as well as surface in situ observations J. Gliß et al. 10.5194/acp-21-87-2021
- Models transport Saharan dust too low in the atmosphere: a comparison of the MetUM and CAMS forecasts with observations D. O'Sullivan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12955-2020
- Time-resolved emission reductions for atmospheric chemistry modelling in Europe during the COVID-19 lockdowns M. Guevara et al. 10.5194/acp-21-773-2021
- Aerosol absorption in global models from AeroCom phase III M. Sand et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15929-2021
- Worldwide validation of CAMS and MERRA-2 reanalysis aerosol optical depth products using 15 years of AERONET observations C. Gueymard & D. Yang 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117216
- Quasi‐Global Maps of Daily Aerosol Optical Depth From a Ring of Five Geostationary Meteorological Satellites Using AERUS‐GEO X. Ceamanos et al. 10.1029/2021JD034906
- Sensitivity of Radiative Fluxes to Aerosols in the ALADIN-HIRLAM Numerical Weather Prediction System L. Rontu et al. 10.3390/atmos11020205
- Long-term evaluation of atmospheric composition reanalyses from CAMS, TCR-2, and MERRA-2 over South Korea: Insights into applications, implications, and limitations Y. Ryu & S. Min 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118062
- Development of the Global to Mesoscale Air Quality Forecast and Analysis System (GMAF) and Its Application to PM2.5 Forecast in Korea S. Cho et al. 10.3390/atmos12030411
- Satellite Retrieval of Downwelling Shortwave Surface Flux and Diffuse Fraction under All Sky Conditions in the Framework of the LSA SAF Program (Part 1: Methodology) D. Carrer et al. 10.3390/rs11212532
Latest update: 04 Dec 2021