Fast domain-aware neural network emulation of a planetary boundary layer parameterization in a numerical weather forecast model
Total article views: 3,720 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,720 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,167 with geography defined and 553 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,134 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,668 with geography defined and 466 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 586 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 499 with geography defined and 87 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Neural Network‐Based Scale‐Adaptive Cloud‐Fraction Scheme for GCMs G. Chen et al. 10.1029/2022MS003415
- Improved Weather Forecasting Using Neural Network Emulation for Radiation Parameterization H. Song & S. Roh 10.1029/2021MS002609
- Gaussian process emulation of spatio-temporal outputs of a 2D inland flood model J. Donnelly et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2022.119100
- WRF–ML v1.0: a bridge between WRF v4.3 and machine learning parameterizations and its application to atmospheric radiative transfer X. Zhong et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-199-2023
- Evaluation of Neural Network Emulations for Radiation Parameterization in Cloud Resolving Model S. Roh & H. Song 10.1029/2020GL089444
- A radiative transfer deep learning model coupled into WRF with a generic fortran torch adaptor B. Mu et al. 10.3389/feart.2023.1149566
- SmartAirQ: A Big Data Governance Framework for Urban Air Quality Management in Smart Cities A. Kaginalkar et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.785129
- A data-driven model based on modal decomposition: application to the turbulent channel flow over an anisotropic porous wall S. Le Clainche et al. 10.1017/jfm.2022.159
- Short‐Term Precipitation Prediction for Contiguous United States Using Deep Learning G. Chen & W. Wang 10.1029/2022GL097904
- Benefits of Stochastic Weight Averaging in Developing Neural Network Radiation Scheme for Numerical Weather Prediction H. Song et al. 10.1029/2021MS002921
- Deep Learning Parameterization of the Tropical Cyclone Boundary Layer L. Wang & Z. Tan 10.1029/2022MS003034
- Machine Learning in Tropical Cyclone Forecast Modeling: A Review R. Chen et al. 10.3390/atmos11070676
- Model-free short-term fluid dynamics estimator with a deep 3D-convolutional neural network M. Lopez-Martin et al. 10.1016/j.eswa.2021.114924
- Application of a Machine Learning Algorithm in Generating an Evapotranspiration Data Product From Coupled Thermal Infrared and Microwave Satellite Observations L. Fang et al. 10.3389/fdata.2022.768676
- Application of Deep Learning to Estimate Atmospheric Gravity Wave Parameters in Reanalysis Data Sets D. Matsuoka et al. 10.1029/2020GL089436
- Exploring the potential of machine learning for simulations of urban ozone variability N. Ojha et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-01824-z
- Scientific challenges to characterizing the wind resource in the marine atmospheric boundary layer W. Shaw et al. 10.5194/wes-7-2307-2022
- Challenges and opportunities for a hybrid modelling approach to earth system science S. See & J. Adie 10.1007/s42514-021-00071-y
- Machine Learning Emulation of Spatial Deposition from a Multi-Physics Ensemble of Weather and Atmospheric Transport Models N. Gunawardena et al. 10.3390/atmos12080953
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023