Articles | Volume 12, issue 9
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Toward an open access to high-frequency lake modeling and statistics data for scientists and practitioners – the case of Swiss lakes using Simstrat v2.1
Total article views: 2,607 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,607 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,283 with geography defined and 324 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,923 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,698 with geography defined and 225 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 684 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 585 with geography defined and 99 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Meteolakes: An operational online three-dimensional forecasting platform for lake hydrodynamics T. Baracchini et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2020.115529
- LéXPLORE: A floating laboratory on Lake Geneva offering unique lake research opportunities A. Wüest et al. 10.1002/wat2.1544
- Climate Change Impacts on Surface Heat Fluxes in a Deep Monomictic Lake A. Ayala et al. 10.1029/2022JD038355
- Modelling physical and ecological processes in medium-to-large deep European perialpine lakes: a review C. Dresti et al. 10.4081/jlimnol.2021.2041
- An automatic lake-model application using near-real-time data forcing: development of an operational forecast workflow (COASTLINES) for Lake Erie S. Lin et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-1331-2022
- Multi-Year Simulation of Western Lake Erie Hydrodynamics and Biogeochemistry to Evaluate Nutrient Management Scenarios Q. Wang & L. Boegman 10.3390/su13147516
- A framework for ensemble modelling of climate change impacts on lakes worldwide: the ISIMIP Lake Sector M. Golub et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-4597-2022
- Predicting Water Temperature Dynamics of Unmonitored Lakes With Meta‐Transfer Learning J. Willard et al. 10.1029/2021WR029579
- SELF v1.0: a minimal physical model for predicting time of freeze-up in lakes M. Toffolon et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7527-2021
- Estimation of the Thermally Reactive Layer in Lakes Based on Surface Water Temperature M. Toffolon et al. 10.1029/2021WR031755
- Dynamic modelling provides new insights into development and maintenance of Lake Kivu's density stratification F. Bärenbold et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105251
- Trait-Based Model Reproduces Patterns of Population Structure and Diversity of Methane Oxidizing Bacteria in a Stratified Lake M. Zimmermann et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.833511
- A Bayesian data assimilation framework for lake 3D hydrodynamic models with a physics-preserving particle filtering method using SPUX-MITgcm v1 A. Safin et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-7715-2022
- Deterministic modelling of freshwater lakes and reservoirs: Current trends and recent progress L. Soares & M. Calijuri 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105143
- Multi-model projections of future evaporation in a sub-tropical lake S. La Fuente et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128729
- A hybrid empirical and parametric approach for managing ecosystem complexity: Water quality in Lake Geneva under nonstationary futures E. Deyle et al. 10.1073/pnas.2102466119
- Impact of salinization on lake stratification and spring mixing R. Ladwig et al. 10.1002/lol2.10215
- Simulated impacts of climate change on Lake Simcoe water quality H. Bolkhari et al. 10.1080/20442041.2021.1969190
- Performance of one-dimensional hydrodynamic lake models during short-term extreme weather events J. Mesman et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2020.104852
- Effect of Climate Change on Water Temperature and Stratification of a Small, Temperate, Karstic Lake (Lake Kozjak, Croatia) K. Šarović & Z. Klaić 10.1007/s40710-023-00663-6
- The vulnerability of lakes to climate change along an altitudinal gradient L. Råman Vinnå et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00106-w
- Integrating Inland and Coastal Water Quality Data for Actionable Knowledge G. El Serafy et al. 10.3390/rs13152899
- LakeEnsemblR: An R package that facilitates ensemble modelling of lakes T. Moore et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105101
- From Slide Rule to Big Data: How Data Science is Changing Water Science and Engineering J. Hering 10.1061/(ASCE)EE.1943-7870.0001578
- Multi-column modelling of lake Geneva for climate applications R. Gaillard et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-04061-6
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023