Articles | Volume 12, issue 7
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The INALT family – a set of high-resolution nests for the Agulhas Current system within global NEMO ocean/sea-ice configurations
Total article views: 3,417 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,417 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,044 with geography defined and 373 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,633 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,404 with geography defined and 229 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 784 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 640 with geography defined and 144 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Flexible Ocean and Climate Infrastructure version 1 (FOCI1): mean state and variability K. Matthes et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2533-2020
- Decadal sea-level variability in the Australasian Mediterranean Sea P. Wagner & C. Böning 10.5194/os-17-1473-2021
- Resolving and Parameterising the Ocean Mesoscale in Earth System Models H. Hewitt et al. 10.1007/s40641-020-00164-w
- NEMO-Bohai 1.0: a high-resolution ocean and sea ice modelling system for the Bohai Sea, China Y. Yan et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-1269-2022
- Submesoscale flows impact Agulhas leakage in ocean simulations R. Schubert et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00271-y
- A 334-year coral record of surface temperature and salinity variability in the greater Agulhas Current region J. Zinke et al. 10.5194/cp-18-1453-2022
- Characteristics and robustness of Agulhas leakage estimates: an inter-comparison study of Lagrangian methods C. Schmidt et al. 10.5194/os-17-1067-2021
- Regional imprints of changes in the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation in the eddy-rich ocean model VIKING20X A. Biastoch et al. 10.5194/os-17-1177-2021
- The Atlantic Ocean landscape: A basin-wide cluster analysis of the Atlantic near seafloor environment M. Schumacher et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.936095
- Future weakening of southeastern tropical Atlantic Ocean interannual sea surface temperature variability in a global climate model A. Prigent et al. 10.1007/s00382-023-07007-y
- The impact of the Agulhas Current system on precipitation in southern Africa in regional climate simulations covering the recent past and future N. Tim et al. 10.5194/wcd-4-381-2023
- On the Ridging of the South Atlantic Anticyclone Over South Africa: The Impact of Rossby Wave Breaking and of Climate Change I. Ivanciu et al. 10.1029/2022GL099607
- Local Grid Refinement in New Zealand's Earth System Model: Tasman Sea Ocean Circulation Improvements and Super‐Gyre Circulation Implications E. Behrens et al. 10.1029/2019MS001996
- Toward Ocean Hindcasts in Earth System Models: AMOC Variability in a Partially Coupled Model at Eddying Resolution T. Schulzki et al. 10.1029/2022MS003200
- Effects of prescribed CMIP6 ozone on simulating the Southern Hemisphere atmospheric circulation response to ozone depletion I. Ivanciu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5777-2021
- A blueprint for integrating scientific approaches and international communities to assess basin-wide ocean ecosystem status J. Roberts et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00645-w
- Ocean Modeling with Adaptive REsolution (OMARE; version 1.0) – refactoring the NEMO model (version 4.0.1) with the parallel computing framework of JASMIN – Part 1: Adaptive grid refinement in an idealized double-gyre case Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-679-2023
- The Submesoscale Kinetic Energy Cascade: Mesoscale Absorption of Submesoscale Mixed Layer Eddies and Frontal Downscale Fluxes R. Schubert et al. 10.1175/JPO-D-19-0311.1
- Interannual Variability of the South Atlantic Ocean Heat Content in a High‐Resolution Versus a Low‐Resolution General Circulation Model A. Gronholz et al. 10.1029/2020GL089908
- Twenty-first-century Southern Hemisphere impacts of ozone recovery and climate change from the stratosphere to the ocean I. Ivanciu et al. 10.5194/wcd-3-139-2022
- Tropicalization of demersal megafauna in the western South Atlantic since 2013 J. Perez & R. Sant’Ana 10.1038/s43247-022-00553-z
- Analysis of the position and strength of westerlies and trades with implications for Agulhas leakage and South Benguela upwelling N. Tim et al. 10.5194/esd-10-847-2019
- Variation in Dynamics, Controls, and Impacts of Agulhas Leakage through Late Pleistocene: A Review D. Verma et al. 10.54991/jop.2023.1852
- Submesoscale Impacts on Mesoscale Agulhas Dynamics R. Schubert et al. 10.1029/2019MS001724
- Robust estimates for the decadal evolution of Agulhas leakage from the 1960s to the 2010s S. Rühs et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00643-y
- Cold vs. warm water route – sources for the upper limb of the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation revisited in a high-resolution ocean model S. Rühs et al. 10.5194/os-15-489-2019
- The INALT family – a set of high-resolution nests for the Agulhas Current system within global NEMO ocean/sea-ice configurations F. Schwarzkopf et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3329-2019
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023