Model description paper
19 Jun 2019
Model description paper | 19 Jun 2019
Simulating the effect of tillage practices with the global ecosystem model LPJmL (version 5.0-tillage)
Femke Lutz et al.
Total article views: 3,051 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,612 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,605 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,016 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,009 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 596 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 596 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- CM2Mc-LPJmL v1.0: biophysical coupling of a process-based dynamic vegetation model with managed land to a general circulation model M. Drüke et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4117-2021
- The role of cover crops for cropland soil carbon, nitrogen leaching, and agricultural yields – a global simulation study with LPJmL (V. 5.0-tillage-cc) V. Porwollik et al. 10.5194/bg-19-957-2022
- Soil organic carbon dynamics from agricultural management practices under climate change T. Herzfeld et al. 10.5194/esd-12-1037-2021
- A decision support framework assessing management impacts on crop yield, soil carbon changes and nitrogen losses to the environment M. Young et al. 10.1111/ejss.13024
- Parameterization-induced uncertainties and impacts of crop management harmonization in a global gridded crop model ensemble C. Folberth et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0221862
- Water Use in Global Livestock Production—Opportunities and Constraints for Increasing Water Productivity J. Heinke et al. 10.1029/2019WR026995
- Simulating no-tillage effects on crop yield and greenhouse gas emissions in Kentucky corn and soybean cropping systems: 1980–2018 Y. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.agsy.2021.103355
- Reducing Uncertainties of Future Global Soil Carbon Responses to Climate and Land Use Change With Emergent Constraints W. Xu et al. 10.1029/2020GB006589
- The importance of management information and soil moisture representation for simulating tillage effects on N<sub>2</sub>O emissions in LPJmL5.0-tillage F. Lutz et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3905-2020
- Assessing synergistic effects of no-tillage and cover crops on soil carbon dynamics in a long-term maize cropping system under climate change Y. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108090
- Exploring wheat-based management strategies to balance agricultural production and environmental sustainability in a wheat−maize cropping system using the DNDC model C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2022.114445
- Conservation tillage increases corn and soybean water productivity across the Ohio River Basin Y. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2021.106962
- Direct planting of Allium sativum before and after desiccation of Urochloa brizantha straw with glyphosate J. Maciel et al. 10.1016/j.scienta.2021.110478
- Definitions and methods to estimate regional land carbon fluxes for the second phase of the REgional Carbon Cycle Assessment and Processes Project (RECCAP-2) P. Ciais et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-1289-2022
Latest update: 27 Jun 2022