Articles | Volume 12, issue 6
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Simulating the effect of tillage practices with the global ecosystem model LPJmL (version 5.0-tillage)
Total article views: 4,095 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,095 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,614 with geography defined and 481 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,388 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,969 with geography defined and 419 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 707 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 645 with geography defined and 62 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- CM2Mc-LPJmL v1.0: biophysical coupling of a process-based dynamic vegetation model with managed land to a general circulation model M. Drüke et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4117-2021
- The role of cover crops for cropland soil carbon, nitrogen leaching, and agricultural yields – a global simulation study with LPJmL (V. 5.0-tillage-cc) V. Porwollik et al. 10.5194/bg-19-957-2022
- Soil organic carbon dynamics from agricultural management practices under climate change T. Herzfeld et al. 10.5194/esd-12-1037-2021
- A decision support framework assessing management impacts on crop yield, soil carbon changes and nitrogen losses to the environment M. Young et al. 10.1111/ejss.13024
- Technical and Economic Irrigation Potentials Within Land and Water Boundaries F. Beier et al. 10.1029/2021WR031924
- Water Use in Global Livestock Production—Opportunities and Constraints for Increasing Water Productivity J. Heinke et al. 10.1029/2019WR026995
- How does building healthy soils impact sustainable use of water resources in irrigated agriculture? S. Acevedo et al. 10.1525/elementa.2022.00043
- Uncertainty in land-use adaptation persists despite crop model projections showing lower impacts under high warming E. Molina Bacca et al. 10.1038/s43247-023-00941-z
- The importance of management information and soil moisture representation for simulating tillage effects on N<sub>2</sub>O emissions in LPJmL5.0-tillage F. Lutz et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3905-2020
- Assessing synergistic effects of no-tillage and cover crops on soil carbon dynamics in a long-term maize cropping system under climate change Y. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108090
- Incorporating dynamic crop growth processes and management practices into a terrestrial biosphere model for simulating crop production in the United States: Toward a unified modeling framework Y. You et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2022.109144
- Management-induced changes in soil organic carbon on global croplands K. Karstens et al. 10.5194/bg-19-5125-2022
- Exploring wheat-based management strategies to balance agricultural production and environmental sustainability in a wheat−maize cropping system using the DNDC model C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2022.114445
- Projected landscape-scale repercussions of global action for climate and biodiversity protection P. von Jeetze et al. 10.1038/s41467-023-38043-1
- LandInG 1.0: a toolbox to derive input datasets for terrestrial ecosystem modelling at variable resolutions from heterogeneous sources S. Ostberg et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-3375-2023
- Conservation tillage increases corn and soybean water productivity across the Ohio River Basin Y. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2021.106962
- Parameterization-induced uncertainties and impacts of crop management harmonization in a global gridded crop model ensemble C. Folberth et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0221862
- Simulating no-tillage effects on crop yield and greenhouse gas emissions in Kentucky corn and soybean cropping systems: 1980–2018 Y. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.agsy.2021.103355
- Modelling the role of livestock grazing in C and N cycling in grasslands with LPJmL5.0-grazing J. Heinke et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-2455-2023
- Reducing Uncertainties of Future Global Soil Carbon Responses to Climate and Land Use Change With Emergent Constraints W. Xu et al. 10.1029/2020GB006589
- Climate change impacts on European arable crop yields: Sensitivity to assumptions about rotations and residue management B. Faye et al. 10.1016/j.eja.2022.126670
- Assessment of the Interrelationships of Soil Nutrient Balances with the Agricultural Soil Emissions and Food Production V. Martinho et al. 10.3390/soilsystems6020032
- Direct planting of Allium sativum before and after desiccation of Urochloa brizantha straw with glyphosate J. Maciel et al. 10.1016/j.scienta.2021.110478
- Definitions and methods to estimate regional land carbon fluxes for the second phase of the REgional Carbon Cycle Assessment and Processes Project (RECCAP-2) P. Ciais et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-1289-2022
- Global crop yields can be lifted by timely adaptation of growing periods to climate change S. Minoli et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-34411-5
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023