Articles | Volume 12, issue 3
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
FESOM-C v.2: coastal dynamics on hybrid unstructured meshes
Total article views: 2,762 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,762 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,413 with geography defined and 349 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,940 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,641 with geography defined and 299 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 822 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 772 with geography defined and 50 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Non-linear aspects of the tidal dynamics in the Sylt-Rømø Bight, south-eastern North Sea V. Fofonova et al. 10.5194/os-15-1761-2019
- Modeling of Nonhydrostatic Dynamics and Hydrology of the Lombok Strait A. Androsov et al. 10.3390/w12113092
- Plume spreading test case for coastal ocean models V. Fofonova et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-6945-2021
- MPAS‐Ocean Simulation Quality for Variable‐Resolution North American Coastal Meshes K. Hoch et al. 10.1029/2019MS001848
- Spatial dynamics of eukaryotic microbial communities in the German Bight P. Sprong et al. 10.1016/j.seares.2020.101914
- Ensemble Modeling of Antarctic Macroalgal Habitats Exposed to Glacial Melt in a Polar Fjord K. Jerosch et al. 10.3389/fevo.2019.00207
- Model-driven optimization of coastal sea observatories through data assimilation in a finite element hydrodynamic model (SHYFEM v. 7_5_65) C. Ferrarin et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-645-2021
- Dynamic load balancing for predictions of storm surge and coastal flooding K. Roberts et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105045
- A Scalable Semi‐Implicit Barotropic Mode Solver for the MPAS‐Ocean H. Kang et al. 10.1029/2020MS002238
- Operating Cabled Underwater Observatories in Rough Shelf-Sea Environments: A Technological Challenge P. Fischer et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00551
- Wadden Sea Eutrophication: Long-Term Trends and Regional Differences J. van Beusekom et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00370
- Sea-level rise in Venice: historic and future trends (review article) D. Zanchettin et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-2643-2021
- Toward Improved Model Capacities for Assessment of Climate Impacts on Coastal Bentho-Pelagic Food Webs and Ecosystem Services S. Horn et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.567266
- Evaluation and Application of Newly Designed Finite Volume Coastal Model FESOM-C, Effect of Variable Resolution in the Southeastern North Sea I. Kuznetsov et al. 10.3390/w12051412
- Ensemble Mapping and Change Analysis of the Seafloor Sediment Distribution in the Sylt Outer Reef, German North Sea from 2016 to 2018 D. Galvez et al. 10.3390/w13162254
- Interactive impacts of meteorological and hydrological conditions on the physical and biogeochemical structure of a coastal system O. Kerimoglu et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5097-2020
- Detecting shifts of submarine sediment boundaries using side-scan mosaics and GIS analyses D. Galvez et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2020.106343
- МОДЕЛИРОВАНИЕ ПРИЛИВНОЙ ДИНАМИКИ СЕВЕРНЫХ ПРОЛИВОВ КУРИЛЬСКОЙ ГРЯДЫ, "Фундаментальная и прикладная гидрофизика" А. Родионов et al. 10.7868/S2073667321030023
Latest update: 06 Jun 2023