V2Karst V1.1: a parsimonious large-scale integrated vegetation–recharge model to simulate the impact of climate and land cover change in karst regions
Fanny Sarrazin et al.
Total article views: 3,108 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,685 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,642 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,641 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,625 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,044 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,017 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Groundwater hydrogeochemical formation and evolution in a karst aquifer system affected by anthropogenic impacts X. Wu et al. 10.1007/s10653-019-00450-z
- Evaluation and Quantification of the Effects of Climate and Vegetation Cover Change on Karst Water Sources: Case Studies of Two Springs in South-Western Slovenia G. Kovačič et al. 10.3390/w12113087
- Elaborate simulations and forecasting of the effects of urbanization on karst flood events using the improved Karst-Liuxihe model J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2020.104990
- An evapotranspiration model driven by remote sensing data for assessing groundwater resource in karst watershed C. Ollivier et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146706
- On doing hydrology with dragons: Realizing the value of perceptual models and knowledge accumulation T. Wagener et al. 10.1002/wat2.1550
- Nitrate Pathways, Processes, and Timing in an Agricultural Karst System: Development and Application of a Numerical Model A. Husic et al. 10.1029/2018WR023703
- A Targeted Grouting and Water Blocking Method Based on Hydrological Tracer Testing and Its Engineering Applications Y. Zhang et al. 10.3390/w11051000
- Water Regulation Ecosystem Services Following Gap Formation in Fir-Beech Forests in the Dinaric Karst U. Vilhar 10.3390/f12020224
- A soil moisture monitoring network to characterize karstic recharge and evapotranspiration at five representative sites across the globe R. Berthelin et al. 10.5194/gi-9-11-2020
- Integrating field work and large-scale modeling to improve assessment of karst water resources A. Hartmann et al. 10.1007/s10040-020-02258-z
- Dynamics of the Flow Exchanges between Matrix and Conduits in Karstified Watersheds at Multiple Temporal Scales V. Sivelle et al. 10.3390/w11030569
- Bayesian Calibration and Sensitivity Analysis for a Karst Aquifer Model Using Active Subspaces M. Teixeira Parente et al. 10.1029/2019WR024739
- Climate Change Impacts on Groundwater Resources in the Coastal Karstic Adriatic Area: A Case Study from the Dinaric Karst J. Lukač Reberski et al. 10.1007/s11053-019-09558-6
- Assessing Streamflow Sensitivity to Precipitation Variability in Karst‐Influenced Catchments With Unclosed Water Balances Y. Liu et al. 10.1029/2020WR028598
- Groundwater recharge rate estimation using remotely sensed and ground-based data: A method application in the mesoscale Thur catchment N. Burri et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100972
- Effects of Vegetation Restoration on Regional Soil Moisture Content in the Humid Karst Areas—A Case Study of Southwest China X. Wei et al. 10.3390/w13030321
- Impacts of Artificial Regulation on Karst Spring Hydrograph in Northern China: Laboratory Study and Numerical Simulations . Wu et al. 10.3390/w11040755
- Unraveling the time-dependent relevance of input model uncertainties for a lumped hydrologic model of a pre-alpine karst system D. Bittner et al. 10.1007/s10040-021-02377-1
- Time‐Varying Sensitivity Analysis Reveals Relationships Between Watershed Climate and Variations in Annual Parameter Importance in Regions With Strong Interannual Variability R. Basijokaite & C. Kelleher 10.1029/2020WR028544
- Modeling the hydrological impact of land use change in a dolomite-dominated karst system D. Bittner et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.10.017
Latest update: 25 Jan 2022