Articles | Volume 11, issue 10
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
A production-tagged aerosol module for Earth system models, OsloAero5.3 – extensions and updates for CAM5.3-Oslo
Total article views: 4,150 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,150 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,663 with geography defined and 487 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,342 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,891 with geography defined and 451 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 808 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 772 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Fast responses on pre-industrial climate from present-day aerosols in a CMIP6 multi-model study P. Zanis et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8381-2020
- BVOC–aerosol–climate feedbacks investigated using NorESM M. Sporre et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4763-2019
- Evaluation of aerosol and cloud properties in three climate models using MODIS observations and its corresponding COSP simulator, as well as their application in aerosol–cloud interactions G. Saponaro et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1607-2020
- An aerosol classification scheme for global simulations using the K-means machine learning method J. Li et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-509-2022
- Overview of the Norwegian Earth System Model (NorESM2) and key climate response of CMIP6 DECK, historical, and scenario simulations Ø. Seland et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-6165-2020
- Climate-driven chemistry and aerosol feedbacks in CMIP6 Earth system models G. Thornhill et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1105-2021
- Arctic amplification under global warming of 1.5 and 2 °C in NorESM1-Happi L. Graff et al. 10.5194/esd-10-569-2019
- AeroCom phase III multi-model evaluation of the aerosol life cycle and optical properties using ground- and space-based remote sensing as well as surface in situ observations J. Gliß et al. 10.5194/acp-21-87-2021
- Absorbing aerosols over Asia – an inter-model and model-observation comparison study using CAM5.3-Oslo L. Frey et al. 10.1080/16000889.2021.1909815
- An inter-comparison of the mass budget of the Arctic sea ice in CMIP6 models A. Keen et al. 10.5194/tc-15-951-2021
- Evaluation of climate model aerosol trends with ground-based observations over the last 2 decades – an AeroCom and CMIP6 analysis A. Mortier et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13355-2020
- Using Satellite Observations to Evaluate Model Microphysical Representation of Arctic Mixed‐Phase Clouds J. Shaw et al. 10.1029/2021GL096191
- Evaluation of global simulations of aerosol particle and cloud condensation nuclei number, with implications for cloud droplet formation G. Fanourgakis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8591-2019
- An Implicit Air Quality Bias Due to the State of Pristine Aerosol X. Zhao et al. 10.1029/2021EF001979
- Aerosol absorption in global models from AeroCom phase III M. Sand et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15929-2021
- Accelerated increases in global and Asian summer monsoon precipitation from future aerosol reductions L. Wilcox et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11955-2020
- Coupling aerosols to (cirrus) clouds in the global EMAC-MADE3 aerosol–climate model M. Righi et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1635-2020
- Large difference in aerosol radiative effects from BVOC-SOA treatment in three Earth system models M. Sporre et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8953-2020
- Historical and future changes in air pollutants from CMIP6 models S. Turnock et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14547-2020
- Evaluation of natural aerosols in CRESCENDO Earth system models (ESMs): mineral dust R. Checa-Garcia et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10295-2021
- Implementing a sectional scheme for early aerosol growth from new particle formation in the Norwegian Earth System Model v2: comparison to observations and climate impacts S. Blichner et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3335-2021
- A global model–measurement evaluation of particle light scattering coefficients at elevated relative humidity M. Burgos et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10231-2020
- Reduced effective radiative forcing from cloud–aerosol interactions (ERF<sub>aci</sub>) with improved treatment of early aerosol growth in an Earth system model S. Blichner et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17243-2021
- Exploring Impacts of Size‐Dependent Evaporation and Entrainment in a Global Model I. Karset et al. 10.1029/2019JD031817
- Evaluation of ocean dimethylsulfide concentration and emission in CMIP6 models J. Bock et al. 10.5194/bg-18-3823-2021
- Effective radiative forcing and adjustments in CMIP6 models C. Smith et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9591-2020
- Detection and attribution of aerosol–cloud interactions in large-domain large-eddy simulations with the ICOsahedral Non-hydrostatic model M. Costa-Surós et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5657-2020
- Strong impacts on aerosol indirect effects from historical oxidant changes I. Karset et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7669-2018
Latest update: 01 Apr 2023