The Land surface Data Toolkit (LDT v7.2) – a data fusion environment for land data assimilation systems
Kristi R. Arsenault et al.
Total article views: 2,990 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,725 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,703 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,894 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,879 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 831 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 824 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Potential of GPM IMERG Precipitation Estimates to Monitor Natural Disaster Triggers in Urban Areas: The Case of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil A. Getirana et al. 10.3390/rs12244095
- Analyzing Machine Learning Predictions of Passive Microwave Brightness Temperature Spectral Difference Over Snow-Covered Terrain in High Mountain Asia J. Ahmad et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00212
- Water scarcity in central Chile: the effect of climate and land cover changes on hydrologic resources I. Fuentes et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.1903475
- Satellite Gravimetry Improves Seasonal Streamflow Forecast Initialization in Africa A. Getirana et al. 10.1029/2019WR026259
- GRACE Improves Seasonal Groundwater Forecast Initialization over the United States A. Getirana et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0096.1
- Hydropower dam operation strongly controls Lake Victoria's freshwater storage variability A. Getirana et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138343
- Vegetation controls on surface energy partitioning and water budget over China X. Lan et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125646
- Assessment of drought conditions over Vietnam using standardized precipitation evapotranspiration index, MERRA-2 re-analysis, and dynamic land cover M. Le et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2020.100767
- Covariations between plant functional traits emerge from constraining parameterization of a terrestrial biosphere model M. Peaucelle et al. 10.1111/geb.12937
- GlobSim (v1.0): deriving meteorological time series for point locations from multiple global reanalyses B. Cao et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-4661-2019
- Assessing the Impact of Soil Layer Depth Specification on the Observability of Modeled Soil Moisture and Brightness Temperature P. Shellito et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0280.1
- Assimilating GRACE Into a Land Surface Model in the Presence of an Irrigation‐Induced Groundwater Trend W. Nie et al. 10.1029/2019WR025363
- Impacts of Fully Coupling Land Surface and Flood Models on the Simulation of Large Wetlands' Water Dynamics: The Case of the Inner Niger Delta A. Getirana et al. 10.1029/2021MS002463
- Towards hyper-resolution land-surface modeling of surface and root zone soil moisture T. Rouf et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125945
- Assimilation of Satellite-Based Snow Cover and Freeze/Thaw Observations Over High Mountain Asia Y. Xue et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00115
- Developing a hydrological monitoring and sub-seasonal to seasonal forecasting system for South and Southeast Asian river basins Y. Zhou et al. 10.5194/hess-25-41-2021
- The NASA Hydrological Forecast System for Food and Water Security Applications K. Arsenault et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0264.1
- A High‐Resolution Land Data Assimilation System Optimized for the Western United States J. Erlingis et al. 10.1111/1752-1688.12910
- Passive Microwave Brightness Temperature Assimilation to Improve Snow Mass Estimation Across Complex Terrain in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan J. Ahmad et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3102965
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021