Development and technical paper
23 Jan 2018
Development and technical paper | 23 Jan 2018
Errors and improvements in the use of archived meteorological data for chemical transport modeling: an analysis using GEOS-Chem v11-01 driven by GEOS-5 meteorology
Karen Yu et al.
Total article views: 3,148 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,909 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,892 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,254 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,241 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 655 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 651 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improved Constraints on Northern Extratropical CO 2 Fluxes Obtained by Combining Surface‐Based and Space‐Based Atmospheric CO 2 Measurements B. Byrne et al. 10.1029/2019JD032029
- Characterizing model errors in chemical transport modeling of methane: impact of model resolution in versions v9-02 of GEOS-Chem and v35j of its adjoint model I. Stanevich et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3839-2020
- On what scales can GOSAT flux inversions constrain anomalies in terrestrial ecosystems? B. Byrne et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13017-2019
- Global simulation of tropospheric chemistry at 12.5 km resolution: performance and evaluation of the GEOS-Chem chemical module (v10-1) within the NASA GEOS Earth system model (GEOS-5 ESM) L. Hu et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-4603-2018
- Objective evaluation of surface- and satellite-driven carbon dioxide atmospheric inversions F. Chevallier et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14233-2019
- Characterizing model errors in chemical transport modeling of methane: using GOSAT XCH<sub>4</sub> data with weak-constraint four-dimensional variational data assimilation I. Stanevich et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9545-2021
- Enabling Immediate Access to Earth Science Models through Cloud Computing: Application to the GEOS-Chem Model J. Zhuang et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0243.1
- Estimates of Regional Source Contributions to the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer Using a Chemical Transport Model T. Fairlie et al. 10.1029/2019JD031506
- Quantifying the Impact of Atmospheric Transport Uncertainty on CO 2 Surface Flux Estimates A. Schuh et al. 10.1029/2018GB006086
- Modelling CO<sub>2</sub> weather – why horizontal resolution matters A. Agustí-Panareda et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7347-2019
- Simulation of radon-222 with the GEOS-Chem global model: emissions, seasonality, and convective transport B. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1861-2021
- Understanding factors influencing the detection of mercury policies in modelled Laurentian Great Lakes wet deposition A. Giang et al. 10.1039/C8EM00268A
- WRF-GC (v1.0): online coupling of WRF (v188.8.131.52) and GEOS-Chem (v12.2.1) for regional atmospheric chemistry modeling – Part 1: Description of the one-way model H. Lin et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3241-2020
- On the sources and sinks of atmospheric VOCs: an integrated analysis of recent aircraft campaigns over North America X. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9097-2019
- Description of the NASA GEOS Composition Forecast Modeling System GEOS‐CF v1.0 C. Keller et al. 10.1029/2020MS002413
- Assimilation of GOSAT Methane in the Hemispheric CMAQ; Part II: Results Using Optimal Error Statistics S. Voshtani et al. 10.3390/rs14020375
- Evaluating the Response of Summertime Surface Sulfate to Hydroclimate Variations in the Continental United States: Role of Meteorological Inputs in the GEOS-Chem Model Y. Xie et al. 10.1029/2018JD029693
- Aerosol responses to precipitation along North American air trajectories arriving at Bermuda H. Dadashazar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16121-2021
- Observation and modeling of high-<sup>7</sup>Be concentration events at the surface in northern Europe associated with the instability of the Arctic polar vortex in early 2003 E. Brattich et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17927-2021
- The importance of vertical resolution in the free troposphere for modeling intercontinental plumes J. Zhuang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-6039-2018
- Large‐Scale Atmospheric Transport in GEOS Replay Simulations C. Orbe et al. 10.1002/2017MS001053
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022