Implementing the nitrogen cycle into the dynamic global vegetation, hydrology, and crop growth model LPJmL (version 5.0)
Werner von Bloh et al.
Total article views: 3,624 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,278 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,261 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,416 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,402 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 862 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 859 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Roles of Climate Change and Increasing CO2 in Driving Changes of Net Primary Productivity in China Simulated Using a Dynamic Global Vegetation Model Q. Huang et al. 10.3390/su11154176
- Biophysical and economic implications for agriculture of +1.5° and +2.0°C global warming using AgMIP Coordinated Global and Regional Assessments A. Ruane et al. 10.3354/cr01520
- Climate-induced hysteresis of the tropical forest in a fire-enabled Earth system model M. Drüke et al. 10.1140/epjs/s11734-021-00157-2
- Parameterization-induced uncertainties and impacts of crop management harmonization in a global gridded crop model ensemble C. Folberth et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0221862
- The Global Distribution of Biological Nitrogen Fixation in Terrestrial Natural Ecosystems T. Davies‐Barnard & P. Friedlingstein 10.1029/2019GB006387
- The Global Gridded Crop Model Intercomparison phase 1 simulation dataset C. Müller et al. 10.1038/s41597-019-0023-8
- Tackling unresolved questions in forest ecology: The past and future role of simulation models I. Maréchaux et al. 10.1002/ece3.7391
- Exploring uncertainties in global crop yield projections in a large ensemble of crop models and CMIP5 and CMIP6 climate scenarios C. Müller et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd8fc
- Estimating dissolved carbon concentrations in global soils: a global database and model J. Langeveld et al. 10.1007/s42452-020-03290-0
- Feeding ten billion people is possible within four terrestrial planetary boundaries D. Gerten et al. 10.1038/s41893-019-0465-1
- Microbes drive global soil nitrogen mineralization and availability Z. Li et al. 10.1111/gcb.14557
- The GGCMI Phase 2 emulators: global gridded crop model responses to changes in CO<sub>2</sub>, temperature, water, and nitrogen (version 1.0) J. Franke et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3995-2020
- Simulating the effect of tillage practices with the global ecosystem model LPJmL (version 5.0-tillage) F. Lutz et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-2419-2019
- Soil organic carbon dynamics from agricultural management practices under climate change T. Herzfeld et al. 10.5194/esd-12-1037-2021
- The importance of management information and soil moisture representation for simulating tillage effects on N<sub>2</sub>O emissions in LPJmL5.0-tillage F. Lutz et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3905-2020
- The GGCMI Phase 2 experiment: global gridded crop model simulations under uniform changes in CO<sub>2</sub>, temperature, water, and nitrogen levels (protocol version 1.0) J. Franke et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2315-2020
- Climate impacts on global agriculture emerge earlier in new generation of climate and crop models J. Jägermeyr et al. 10.1038/s43016-021-00400-y
- Potential gross nitrogen mineralization and its linkage with microbial respiration along a forest transect in eastern China B. Fan et al. 10.1016/j.apsoil.2021.104347
- A regional nuclear conflict would compromise global food security J. Jägermeyr et al. 10.1073/pnas.1919049117
- Global variations and controlling factors of soil nitrogen turnover rate Z. Li et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103250
- CM2Mc-LPJmL v1.0: biophysical coupling of a process-based dynamic vegetation model with managed land to a general circulation model M. Drüke et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4117-2021
- Implementation of nitrogen cycle in the CLASSIC land model A. Asaadi & V. Arora 10.5194/bg-18-669-2021
- Global cotton production under climate change – Implications for yield and water consumption Y. Jans et al. 10.5194/hess-25-2027-2021
- A meta-analysis of crop response patterns to nitrogen limitation for improved model representation V. Seufert et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0223508
- Global Response Patterns of Major Rainfed Crops to Adaptation by Maintaining Current Growing Periods and Irrigation S. Minoli et al. 10.1029/2018EF001130
- JULES-CN: a coupled terrestrial carbon–nitrogen scheme (JULES vn5.1) A. Wiltshire et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2161-2021
- Do details matter? Disentangling the processes related to plant species interactions in two grassland models of different complexity S. Wirth et al. 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2021.109737
- The Influence of Environmental Change (Crops and Water) on Population Redistribution in Mexico and Ethiopia H. Xia et al. 10.3390/app9235219
- MIROC-INTEG-LAND version 1: a global biogeochemical land surface model with human water management, crop growth, and land-use change T. Yokohata et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4713-2020
- Insights on Nitrogen and Phosphorus Co‐Limitation in Global Croplands From Theoretical and Modeling Fertilization Experiments B. Ringeval et al. 10.1029/2020GB006915
- Agricultural breadbaskets shift poleward given adaptive farmer behavior under climate change J. Franke et al. 10.1111/gcb.15868
Latest update: 28 Jan 2022