MOPSMAP v1.0: a versatile tool for the modeling of aerosol optical properties
Josef Gasteiger and Matthias Wiegner
Total article views: 3,253 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,931 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,906 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,253 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,229 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 678 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 677 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comprehensive thematic T-matrix reference database: a 2017–2019 update M. Mishchenko 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.106692
- Morphological and radiative characteristics of soot aggregates: Experimental and numerical research E. Sutcu et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-57045-y
- On the use of light polarization to investigate the size, shape, and refractive index dependence of backscattering Ångström exponents A. Miffre et al. 10.1364/OL.385107
- Assessing Multi‐Stream Radiative Transfer Schemes for the Calculation of Aerosol Radiative Forcing in the Martian Atmosphere H. Chen‐Chen et al. 10.1029/2021JE006889
- Determination of complex refractive indices and optical properties of volcanic ashes in the thermal infrared based on generic petrological compositions D. Piontek et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2021.107174
- Assessing the Potential of Geostationary Satellites for Aerosol Remote Sensing Based on Critical Surface Albedo X. Ceamanos et al. 10.3390/rs11242958
- Comparative analysis of atmospheric radiative transfer models using the Atmospheric Look-up table Generator (ALG) toolbox (version 2.0) J. Vicent et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1945-2020
- Influence of particle properties on measuring a low-particulate-mass concentration by light extinction method M. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.fuel.2020.119460
- Aerosol particle depolarization ratio at 1565 nm measured with a Halo Doppler lidar V. Vakkari et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5807-2021
- Modeling Optical Properties of Non‐Cubical Sea‐Salt Particles F. Kanngießer & M. Kahnert 10.1029/2020JD033674
- Dust particle size, shape and optical depth during the 2018/MY34 martian global dust storm retrieved by MSL Curiosity rover Navigation Cameras H. Chen-Chen et al. 10.1016/j.icarus.2020.114021
- Spectral Aerosol Optical Depth Retrievals by Ground-Based Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometry Á. Barreto et al. 10.3390/rs12193148
- Lidar data assimilation method based on CRTM and WRF-Chem models and its application in PM2.5 forecasts in Beijing X. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.186
- The New Volcanic Ash Satellite Retrieval VACOS Using MSG/SEVIRI and Artificial Neural Networks: 1. Development D. Piontek et al. 10.3390/rs13163112
- Measuring particle size and concentration of non-spherical particles by combined light extinction and scattering method M. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.measurement.2021.109911
- Optimization of the sulfate aerosol hygroscopicity parameter in WRF-Chem A. Kim et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-259-2021
- Aerosol backscatter profiles from ceilometers: validation of water vapor correction in the framework of CeiLinEx2015 M. Wiegner et al. 10.5194/amt-12-471-2019
Latest update: 26 Oct 2021