VEIN v0.2.2: an R package for bottom–up vehicular emissions inventories
Sergio Ibarra-Espinosa et al.
Total article views: 2,951 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,734 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,706 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,417 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,397 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,317 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,309 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Integrating Modes of Transport in a Dynamic Modelling Approach to Evaluate Population Exposure to Ambient NO2 and PM2.5 Pollution in Urban Areas M. Ramacher & M. Karl 10.3390/ijerph17062099
- A comprehensive spatial and temporal vehicular emissions for northeast China S. Ibarra-Espinosa et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117952
- Coupled models using radar network database to assess vehicular emissions in current and future scenarios J. Pinto et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143207
- A User-Based Look at Visualization Tools for Environmental Data and Suggestions for Improvement—An Inventory among City Planners in Gothenburg B. Stahre Wästberg et al. 10.3390/su12072882
- Towards the coupling of a chemical transport model with a micro-scale Lagrangian modelling system for evaluation of urban NOx levels in a European hotspot G. Veratti et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117285
- HERMESv3, a stand-alone multi-scale atmospheric emission modelling framework – Part 2: The bottom–up module M. Guevara et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-873-2020
- A methodology for high resolution vehicular emissions inventories in metropolitan areas: Evaluating the effect of automotive technologies improvement A. Maes et al. 10.1016/j.trd.2019.10.007
- Kriging method application and traffic behavior profiles from local radar network database: A proposal to support traffic solutions and air pollution control strategies J. Pinto et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2020.102062
- Air Quality Standards and Extreme Ozone Events in the São Paulo Megacity J. Chiquetto et al. 10.3390/su11133725
- A two decades study on ozone variability and trend over the main urban areas of the São Paulo state, Brazil D. Schuch et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-06200-z
- Estimating On-Road Vehicle Fuel Economy in Africa: A Case Study Based on an Urban Transport Survey in Nairobi, Kenya A. Mbandi et al. 10.3390/en12061177
- Development of a spatialized atmospheric emission inventory for the main industrial sources in Brazil A. Kawashima et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-08281-7
- Development of the Real-time On-road Emission (ROE v1.0) model for street-scale air quality modeling based on dynamic traffic big data L. Wu et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-23-2020
- High spatial and temporal resolution vehicular emissions in south-east Brazil with traffic data from real-time GPS and travel demand models S. Ibarra-Espinosa et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117136
- Vehicular Emission Inventory and Reduction Scenario Analysis in the Yangtze River Delta, China X. Song & Y. Hao 10.3390/ijerph16234790
- Generating traffic flow and speed regional model data using internet GPS vehicle records S. Ibarra-Espinosa et al. 10.1016/j.mex.2019.08.018
- eixport: An R package to export emissions to atmospheric models S. Ibarra-Espinosa et al. 10.21105/joss.00607
- EmissV: an R package to create vehicular and other emissions for air quality models D. Schuch et al. 10.21105/joss.00662
Latest update: 22 Jan 2021