The UKC2 regional coupled environmental prediction system
Huw W. Lewis et al.
Total article views: 5,697 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,580 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,553 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,743 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,724 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 837 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 829 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Sensitivity of British Weather to Ocean Tides A. Arnold et al. 10.1029/2020GL090732
- A high-resolution atmosphere–ocean coupled model for the western Maritime Continent: development and preliminary assessment B. Thompson et al. 10.1007/s00382-018-4367-0
- The Ongoing Need for High-Resolution Regional Climate Models: Process Understanding and Stakeholder Information W. Gutowski et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0113.1
- Toward an Operational Water Cycle Prediction System for the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence River D. Durnford et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-16-0155.1
- Simulation of a flash-flood event over the Adriatic Sea with a high-resolution atmosphere–ocean–wave coupled system A. Ricchi et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-88476-1
- Wave-tide interaction modulates nearshore wave height M. Lewis et al. 10.1007/s10236-018-01245-z
- Sensitivity of the 2018 UK summer heatwave to local sea temperatures and soil moisture J. Petch et al. 10.1002/asl.948
- Development of a MetUM (v 11.1) and NEMO (v 3.6) coupled operational forecast model for the Maritime Continent – Part 1: Evaluation of ocean forecasts B. Thompson et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1081-2021
- AMM15: a new high-resolution NEMO configuration for operational simulation of the European north-west shelf J. Graham et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-681-2018
- Impact of high‐resolution ocean–atmosphere coupling on fog formation over the North Sea J. Fallmann et al. 10.1002/qj.3488
- Can wave coupling improve operational regional ocean forecasts for the north-west European Shelf? H. Lewis et al. 10.5194/os-15-669-2019
- Wave modelling in coastal and inner seas L. Cavaleri et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2018.03.010
- Impact of Air–Wave–Sea Coupling on the Simulation of Offshore Wind and Wave Energy Potentials L. Wu et al. 10.3390/atmos11040327
- Using observed river flow data to improve the hydrological functioning of the JULES land surface model (vn4.3) used for regional coupled modelling in Great Britain (UKC2) A. Martínez-de la Torre et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-765-2019
- The Impact of Wave Model Source Terms and Coupling Strategies to Rapidly Developing Waves across the North-West European Shelf during Extreme Events N. Valiente et al. 10.3390/jmse9040403
- The Impact of Atmosphere–Ocean–Wave Coupling on the Near-Surface Wind Speed in Forecasts of Extratropical Cyclones E. Gentile et al. 10.1007/s10546-021-00614-4
- How to bring urban and global climate studies together with urban planning and architecture? J. Fallmann & S. Emeis 10.1016/j.dibe.2020.100023
- The UKC3 regional coupled environmental prediction system H. Lewis et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-2357-2019
- Impact of two‐way coupling and sea‐surface temperature on precipitation forecasts in regional atmosphere and ocean models B. Strajnar et al. 10.1002/qj.3425
- Surface to boundary layer coupling in the urban area of Lisbon comparing different urban canopy models in WRF J. Teixeira et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2019.100454
- Is the subtropical jet shifting poleward? P. Maher et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-05084-6
- Recommendations for Improving Integration in National End-to-End Flood Forecasting Systems: An Overview of the FFIR (Flooding From Intense Rainfall) Programme D. Flack et al. 10.3390/w11040725
- Evaluating the impact of atmospheric forcing and air–sea coupling on near-coastal regional ocean prediction H. Lewis et al. 10.5194/os-15-761-2019
- Upper-ocean Ekman current dynamics: a new perspective V. Shrira & R. Almelah 10.1017/jfm.2019.1059
Saved (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021