SedFoam-2.0: a 3-D two-phase flow numerical model for sediment transport
Julien Chauchat et al.
Total article views: 3,772 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,369 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,355 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,254 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,243 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,115 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,112 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Numerical Study of Sheet Flow Driven by Skewed-Asymmetric Shoaling Waves Using SedWaveFoam Y. Kim et al. 10.3390/jmse9090936
- A Numerical Study of Onshore Ripple Migration Using a Eulerian Two‐phase Model A. Salimi‐Tarazouj et al. 10.1029/2020JC016773
- Impact of the blockage ratio on the transport of sediment in the presence of a hydrokinetic turbine: Numerical modeling of the interaction sediment and turbine F. Khaled et al. 10.1016/j.ijsrc.2021.02.003
- Incorporating grain-scale processes in macroscopic sediment transport models B. Vowinckel 10.1007/s00707-021-02951-4
- Continuum-Based Approach to Model Particulate Soil–Water Interaction: Model Validation and Insight into Internal Erosion A. Ibrahim & M. Meguid 10.3390/pr9050785
- Modelling sediment transport in three-phase surface water systems C. Miller et al. 10.1080/00221686.2019.1581673
- Two-Phase Flow Simulation of Tunnel and Lee-Wake Erosion of Scour below a Submarine Pipeline A. Mathieu et al. 10.3390/w11081727
- A Numerical Study of Sheet Flow Under Monochromatic Nonbreaking Waves Using a Free Surface Resolving Eulerian Two‐Phase Flow Model Y. Kim et al. 10.1029/2018JC013930
- APFoam 1.0: integrated computational fluid dynamics simulation of O<sub>3</sub>–NO<sub><i>x</i></sub>–volatile organic compound chemistry and pollutant dispersion in a typical street canyon L. Wu et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4655-2021
- Two-phase modelling of submarine granular flows with shear-induced volume change and pore-pressure feedback C. Lee 10.1017/jfm.2020.838
- Scour at Bridge Foundations in Supercritical Flows: An Analysis of Knowledge Gaps O. Link et al. 10.3390/w11081656
- Two-phase flow simulation of scour beneath a vibrating pipeline during the tunnel erosion stage N. Tofany et al. 10.1063/1.5121346
- Three-dimensional scour simulations with a two-phase flow model T. Nagel et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2020.103544
- Numerical Investigation of Scour Beneath Pipelines Subjected to an Oscillatory Flow Condition J. Huang et al. 10.3390/jmse9101102
- An Eulerian two-phase flow model investigation on scour onset and backfill of a 2D pipeline B. Tsai et al. 10.1016/j.euromechflu.2021.09.004
- شبیهسازی عددی آبشستگی ناشی از جریان در مجاورت پایههای استوانهای با استفاده از مدل دوفازه اویلر- اویلر م. محمدبیگی کاسوائی et al. 10.52547/joc.10.40.113
- Impact of shape: DNS of sediment transport with non-spherical particles R. Jain et al. 10.1017/jfm.2021.214
- Multi-phase flow modeling of submarine landslides: Transformation from hyperconcentrated flows into turbidity currents C. Lee 10.1016/j.advwatres.2019.103383
- Numerical modelling of hydraulics and sediment dynamics around mangrove seedlings: Implications for mangrove establishment and reforestation M. Le Minor et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2018.10.019
- faSavageHutterFOAM 1.0: depth-integrated simulation of dense snow avalanches on natural terrain with OpenFOAM M. Rauter et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-2923-2018
- Multi-phase flow simulation of impulsive waves generated by a sub-aerial granular landslide on an erodible slope C. Lee & Z. Huang 10.1007/s10346-020-01527-y
- A finite-size correction model for two-fluid large-eddy simulation of particle-laden boundary layer flow A. Mathieu et al. 10.1017/jfm.2021.4
- Application of a Eulerian two-phase flow model to scour processes A. Mathieu et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/20184005015
- A two-fluid model for immersed granular avalanches with dilatancy effects E. Montellà et al. 10.1017/jfm.2021.666
- Eulerian Two‐Phase Model Reveals the Importance of Wave Period in Ripple Evolution and Equilibrium Geometry A. Salimi‐Tarazouj et al. 10.1029/2021JF006132
- Development of a new multiphase sediment transport model for free surface flows M. Ouda & E. Toorman 10.1016/j.ijmultiphaseflow.2019.04.023
- Bridging the gap between particle-scale forces and continuum modelling of size segregation: application to bedload transport H. Rousseau et al. 10.1017/jfm.2021.218
- The compressible granular collapse in a fluid as a continuum: validity of a Navier–Stokes model with , -rheology M. Rauter 10.1017/jfm.2021.107
- Simulated Flow Velocity Structure in Meandering Channels: Stratification and Inertia Effects Caused by Suspended Sediment F. Yang et al. 10.3390/w11061254
Latest update: 19 Oct 2021