Model description paper
26 Sep 2017
Model description paper | 26 Sep 2017
Implementation of a physically based water percolation routine in the Crocus/SURFEX (V7.3) snowpack model
Christopher J. L. D'Amboise et al.
Total article views: 2,563 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,439 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,430 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,705 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,698 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 734 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 732 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Forecasting and modelling ice layer formation on the snowpack due to freezing precipitation in the Pyrenees L. Quéno et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2017.11.007
- Introducing Thermal Inertia for Monitoring Snowmelt Processes With Remote Sensing R. Colombo et al. 10.1029/2019GL082193
- Development of physically based liquid water schemes for Greenland firn-densification models V. Verjans et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1819-2019
- Simulation of Capillary Pressure Overshoot in Snow Combining Trapping of the Wetting Phase With a Nonequilibrium Richards Equation Model N. Leroux & J. Pomeroy 10.1029/2018WR022969
- Evaluation of Sub-Kilometric Numerical Simulations of C-Band Radar Backscatter over the French Alps against Sentinel-1 Observations G. Veyssière et al. 10.3390/rs11010008
- Meltwater Penetration Through Temperate Ice Layers in the Percolation Zone at DYE‐2, Greenland Ice Sheet S. Samimi et al. 10.1029/2020GL089211
- Seasonal monitoring of melt and accumulation within the deep percolation zone of the Greenland Ice Sheet and comparison with simulations of regional climate modeling A. Heilig et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1851-2018
- Snow liquid water content measurement using an open-ended coaxial probe (OECP) A. Mavrovic et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2019.102958
- A method for solving heat transfer with phase change in ice or soil that allows for large time steps while guaranteeing energy conservation N. Tubini et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2541-2021
- Deep ice layer formation in an alpine snowpack: monitoring and modeling L. Quéno et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3449-2020
- A multilayer physically based snowpack model simulating direct and indirect radiative impacts of light-absorbing impurities in snow F. Tuzet et al. 10.5194/tc-11-2633-2017
- Simulation and Assimilation of Passive Microwave Data Using a Snowpack Model Coupled to a Calibrated Radiative Transfer Model Over Northeastern Canada F. Larue et al. 10.1029/2017WR022132
- Observation and modelling of snow at a polygonal tundra permafrost site: spatial variability and thermal implications I. Gouttevin et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3693-2018
- A multiphysical ensemble system of numerical snow modelling M. Lafaysse et al. 10.5194/tc-11-1173-2017
Latest update: 03 Jul 2022