Model evaluation paper
22 Sep 2017
Model evaluation paper | 22 Sep 2017
Evaluating the effect of alternative carbon allocation schemes in a land surface model (CLM4.5) on carbon fluxes, pools, and turnover in temperate forests
Francesc Montané et al.
Total article views: 3,247 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,001 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,992 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,132 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,126 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 869 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 866 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Addressing biases in Arctic–boreal carbon cycling in the Community Land Model Version 5 L. Birch et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3361-2021
- Isoprene emission response to drought and the impact on global atmospheric chemistry X. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.01.026
- Organizing principles for vegetation dynamics O. Franklin et al. 10.1038/s41477-020-0655-x
- Long-term time series of annual ecosystem production (1985–2010) derived from tree rings in Douglas-fir stands on Vancouver Island, Canada using a hybrid biometric-modelling approach J. Metsaranta et al. 10.1016/j.foreco.2018.06.040
- Wood vs. Canopy Allocation of Aboveground Net Primary Productivity in a Mediterranean Forest during 21 Years of Experimental Rainfall Exclusion R. Ogaya & J. Peñuelas 10.3390/f11101094
- Evaluating the E3SM land model version 0 (ELMv0) at a temperate forest site using flux and soil water measurements J. Liang et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-1601-2019
- Assessing the Impact of Parameter Uncertainty on Modeling Grass Biomass Using a Hybrid Carbon Allocation Strategy J. Reyes et al. 10.1002/2017MS001022
- Sensitivity of dryland plant allometry to climate J. Rudgers et al. 10.1111/1365-2435.13463
- The changing culture of silviculture A. Achim et al. 10.1093/forestry/cpab047
- Determination of Death Dates of Coarse Woody Debris of Multiple Species in the Central Hardwood Region (Indiana, USA) M. Alexander et al. 10.3959/1536-1098-74.2.135
- Global Patterns in Net Primary Production Allocation Regulated by Environmental Conditions and Forest Stand Age: A Model‐Data Comparison J. Xia et al. 10.1029/2018JG004777
- Evaluating the Interplay Between Biophysical Processes and Leaf Area Changes in Land Surface Models G. Forzieri et al. 10.1002/2018MS001284
- Tree growth sensitivity to climate is temporally variable D. Peltier et al. 10.1111/ele.13575
- The AmeriFlux network: A coalition of the willing K. Novick et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2017.10.009
- When tree rings go global: Challenges and opportunities for retro- and prospective insight F. Babst et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2018.07.009
- Altered plant carbon partitioning enhanced forest ecosystem carbon storage after 25 years of nitrogen additions B. Eastman et al. 10.1111/nph.17256
- A framework for incorporating ecology into Earth System Models is urgently needed D. Moore 10.1111/gcb.15915
- Evaluation of a Data Assimilation System for Land Surface Models Using CLM4.5 A. Fox et al. 10.1029/2018MS001362
- Forest carbon allocation modelling under climate change K. Merganičová et al. 10.1093/treephys/tpz105
- Competition alters predicted forest carbon cycle responses to nitrogen availability and elevated CO<sub>2</sub>: simulations using an explicitly competitive, game-theoretic vegetation demographic model E. Weng et al. 10.5194/bg-16-4577-2019
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 06 Oct 2022