eddy4R 0.2.0: a DevOps model for community-extensible processing and analysis of eddy-covariance data based on R, Git, Docker, and HDF5
Stefan Metzger et al.
Total article views: 5,185 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,851 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,831 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,441 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,427 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,410 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,404 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Basic and extensible post-processing of eddy covariance flux data with REddyProc T. Wutzler et al. 10.5194/bg-15-5015-2018
- The AmeriFlux network: A coalition of the willing K. Novick et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2017.10.009
- An Ecosystem-Scale Flux Measurement Strategy to Assess Natural Climate Solutions K. Hemes et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06421
- Surface-atmosphere exchange in a box: Making the control volume a suitable representation for in-situ observations S. Metzger 10.1016/j.agrformet.2017.08.037
- Remote sensing northern lake methane ebullition M. Engram et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-0762-8
- An Open‐Source Python Library for Varying Model Parameters and Automating Concurrent Simulations of the National Water Model A. Raney et al. 10.1111/1752-1688.12973
- Bigleaf—An R package for the calculation of physical and physiological ecosystem properties from eddy covariance data J. Knauer et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0201114
- The Terrestrial Carbon Sink T. Keenan & C. Williams 10.1146/annurev-environ-102017-030204
- Generating Spatially Robust Carbon Budgets From Flux Tower Observations A. Griebel et al. 10.1029/2019GL085942
- Surface–atmosphere fluxes of volatile organic compounds in Beijing W. Acton et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15101-2020
- InnFLUX – an open-source code for conventional and disjunct eddy covariance analysis of trace gas measurements: an urban test case M. Striednig et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1447-2020
- Measurements of traffic-dominated pollutant emissions in a Chinese megacity F. Squires et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8737-2020
- Toward understanding the contribution of waterbodies to the methane emissions of a permafrost landscape on a regional scale—A case study from the Mackenzie Delta, Canada K. Kohnert et al. 10.1111/gcb.14289
- Ozone deposition to a coastal sea: comparison of eddy covariance observations with reactive air–sea exchange models D. Loades et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6915-2020
- From NEON Field Sites to Data Portal: A Community Resource for Surface–Atmosphere Research Comes Online S. Metzger et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-17-0307.1
- A robust data cleaning procedure for eddy covariance flux measurements D. Vitale et al. 10.5194/bg-17-1367-2020
- Calibration Strategies for Detecting Macroscale Patterns in NEON Atmospheric Carbon Isotope Observations R. Fiorella et al. 10.1029/2020JG005862
- Surface-atmosphere exchange in a box: Space-time resolved storage and net vertical fluxes from tower-based eddy covariance K. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2017.10.011
- The eddy-covariance storage term in air: Consistent community resources improve flux measurement reliability K. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.107734
- Geospatial coherence of surface-atmosphere fluxes in the upper Great Lakes region J. Poe et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108188
- Upscaling surface energy fluxes over the North Slope of Alaska using airborne eddy-covariance measurements and environmental response functions A. Serafimovich et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10007-2018
- Can Data Mining Help Eddy Covariance See the Landscape? A Large-Eddy Simulation Study K. Xu et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00513-0
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 17 Jan 2022