MicroHH 1.0: a computational fluid dynamics code for direct numerical simulation and large-eddy simulation of atmospheric boundary layer flows
Chiel C. van Heerwaarden et al.
Total article views: 4,740 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,391 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,367 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,953 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,933 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,438 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,434 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An Improved Surface Boundary Condition for Large-Eddy Simulations Based on Monin–Obukhov Similarity Theory: Evaluation and Consequences for Grid Convergence in Neutral and Stable Conditions B. Maronga et al. 10.1007/s10546-019-00485-w
- Inclusion of Building‐Resolving Capabilities Into the FastEddy® GPU‐LES Model Using an Immersed Body Force Method D. Muñoz‐Esparza et al. 10.1029/2020MS002141
- Galilean invariance of shallow cumulus convection large-eddy simulations O. Lamaakel & G. Matheou 10.1016/j.jcp.2020.110012
- Structure Functions and Structure Parameters of Velocity Fluctuations in Numerically Simulated Atmospheric Convective Boundary Layer Flows J. Gibbs & E. Fedorovich 10.1175/JAS-D-20-0038.1
- Parameters for the Collapse of Turbulence in the Stratified Plane Couette Flow I. van Hooijdonk et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-17-0335.1
- Numerical study of the interaction of vortex ring and background turbulence M. Hrebtov et al. 10.1134/S0869864319060040
- Understanding the Moisture Variance in Precipitating Shallow Cumulus Convection T. Anurose et al. 10.1029/2019JD031178
- A Budget-Based Turbulence Length Scale Diagnostic I. Bašták Ďurán et al. 10.3390/atmos11040425
- Surface Moisture Exchange Under Vanishing Wind in Simulations of Idealized Tropical Convection W. Mol et al. 10.1029/2019GL085047
- Intercomparison of Large-Eddy Simulations of the Antarctic Boundary Layer for Very Stable Stratification F. Couvreux et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00539-4
- Using 3D turbulence-resolving simulations to understand the impact of surface properties on the energy balance of a debris-covered glacier P. Bonekamp et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1611-2020
- Validating the Water Vapor Variance Similarity Relationship in the Interfacial Layer Using Observations and Large‐Eddy Simulations M. Osman et al. 10.1029/2019JD030653
- The Contributions of Shear and Turbulence to Cloud Overlap for Cumulus Clouds A. Sulak et al. 10.1029/2019JD032017
- The FastEddy® Resident‐GPU Accelerated Large‐Eddy Simulation Framework: Model Formulation, Dynamical‐Core Validation and Performance Benchmarks J. Sauer & D. Muñoz‐Esparza 10.1029/2020MS002100
- Monitoring the Micrometeorology of a Coastal Site next to a Thermal Power Plant from the Surface to 140 m O. Acevedo et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-17-0134.1
- Towards Adaptive Grids for Atmospheric Boundary-Layer Simulations J. van Hooft et al. 10.1007/s10546-018-0335-9
- Reconciling Chord Length Distributions and Area Distributions for Fields of Fractal Cumulus Clouds N. Barron et al. 10.3390/atmos11080824
- Sensible heating as a potential mechanism for enhanced cloud formation over temperate forest P. Bosman et al. 10.1002/qj.3441
- Size dependence in chord characteristics from simulated and observed continental shallow cumulus P. Griewank et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10211-2020
- Numerical investigation of the effect of river meander on the dynamics of the atmospheric boundary layer M. Bobrov & M. Hrebtov 10.1088/1742-6596/1677/1/012005
- A Turbulence Scheme with Two Prognostic Turbulence Energies I. Ďurán et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-18-0026.1
- Power-Law Scaling in the Internal Variability of Cumulus Cloud Size Distributions due to Subsampling and Spatial Organization R. Neggers et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-18-0194.1
- Large-Eddy Simulations of the Steady Wintertime Antarctic Boundary Layer S. van der Linden et al. 10.1007/s10546-019-00461-4
- Numerical investigation of the influence of river flow on the atmospheric boundary layer under stably stratified conditions M. Hrebtov et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1105/1/012028
- Direct Numerical Simulation of Turbulent Katabatic Slope Flows with an Immersed-Boundary Method C. Umphrey et al. 10.1007/s10546-017-0252-3
- Role of large eddies in the breakdown of the Reynolds analogy in an idealized mildly unstable atmospheric surface layer K. McColl et al. 10.1002/qj.3077
- Numerical Study of Nocturnal Low-Level Jets over Gently Sloping Terrain E. Fedorovich et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-17-0013.1
Latest update: 28 Jan 2021