Defining metrics of the Quasi-Biennial Oscillation in global climate models
Verena Schenzinger et al.
Total article views: 2,402 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,276 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,262 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,782 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,770 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 494 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 492 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Effect of QBO Phase on the Atmospheric Response to Projected Arctic Sea Ice Loss in Early Winter Z. Labe et al. 10.1029/2019GL083095
- QBO‐MJO Connection in CMIP5 Models Y. Lim & S. Son 10.1029/2019JD032157
- The Buffer Zone of the Quasi-Biennial Oscillation A. Match & S. Fueglistaler 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0151.1
- Sensitivity of QBO teleconnection to model circulation biases A. Karpechko et al. 10.1002/qj.4014
- Variability of the Stratospheric Quasi-Biennial Oscillation and Its Wave Forcing Simulated in the Beijing Climate Center Atmospheric General Circulation Model Y. Lu et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0123.1
- Large internal variability dominates over global warming signal in observed lower stratospheric QBO amplitude A. Match & S. Fueglistaler 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0270.1
- Impact of the Quasi-Biennial Oscillation on the Northern Winter Stratospheric Polar Vortex in CMIP5/6 Models J. Rao et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0663.1
- QBO Changes in CMIP6 Climate Projections N. Butchart et al. 10.1029/2019GL086903
- First Successful Hindcasts of the 2016 Disruption of the Stratospheric Quasi‐biennial Oscillation S. Watanabe et al. 10.1002/2017GL076406
- Nonlinear characterization and interaction in teleconnection patterns S. Ogunjo & I. Fuwape 10.1016/j.asr.2020.03.023
- On the role of Rossby wave breaking in the quasi‐biennial modulation of the stratospheric polar vortex during boreal winter H. Lu et al. 10.1002/qj.3775
- Mean-Flow Damping Forms the Buffer Zone of the Quasi-Biennial Oscillation: 1D Theory A. Match & S. Fueglistaler 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0293.1
- The Lack of QBO‐MJO Connection in CMIP6 Models H. Kim et al. 10.1029/2020GL087295
- Overview of experiment design and comparison of models participating in phase 1 of the SPARC Quasi-Biennial Oscillation initiative (QBOi) N. Butchart et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-1009-2018
- The Influence of Eurasian Snow Extent on the Northern Extratropical Stratosphere in a QBO Resolving Model N. Tyrrell et al. 10.1002/2017JD027378
- Impact of a Stochastic Nonorographic Gravity Wave Parameterization on the Stratospheric Dynamics of a General Circulation Model F. Serva et al. 10.1029/2018MS001297
- The influence of ENSO events on the stratospheric QBO in a multi-model ensemble F. Serva et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05131-7
- Representation of Modes of Variability in Six U.S. Climate Models C. Orbe et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0956.1
- The importance of stratospheric initial conditions for winter North Atlantic Oscillation predictability and implications for the signal‐to‐noise paradox C. O'Reilly et al. 10.1002/qj.3413
- Simulation of the QBO in IAP-AGCM: Analysis of momentum budget Z. Chai et al. 10.1016/j.aosl.2020.100021
- Descent Rate Models of the Synchronization of the Quasi-Biennial Oscillation by the Annual Cycle in Tropical Upwelling K. Rajendran et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-17-0267.1
- Evaluation of the Quasi‐Biennial Oscillation in global climate models for the SPARC QBO‐initiative A. Bushell et al. 10.1002/qj.3765
- BCC-CSM2-HR: a high-resolution version of the Beijing Climate Center Climate System Model T. Wu et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2977-2021
- Progress in Simulating the Quasi‐Biennial Oscillation in CMIP Models J. Richter et al. 10.1029/2019JD032362
- Surface impacts of the Quasi Biennial Oscillation L. Gray et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8227-2018
- Improved Simulation of the QBO in E3SMv1 J. Richter et al. 10.1029/2019MS001763
- Sensitivity of Gravity Wave Fluxes to Interannual Variations in Tropical Convection and Zonal Wind M. Alexander et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-17-0044.1
Latest update: 19 Jan 2022