Representing winter wheat in the Community Land Model (version 4.5)
Total article views: 3,626 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,626 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,420 with geography defined and 206 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,027 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,848 with geography defined and 179 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 599 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 572 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Influences of Extreme Events on Water and Carbon Cycles of Cropland Ecosystems: A Comprehensive Exploration Combining Site and Global Modeling Y. Xia et al. 10.1029/2021WR029884
- Modeling canopy-induced turbulence in the Earth system: a unified parameterization of turbulent exchange within plant canopies and the roughness sublayer (CLM-ml v0) G. Bonan et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-1467-2018
- Improving the representation of cropland sites in the Community Land Model (CLM) version 5.0 T. Boas et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-573-2021
- Recent Global Cropland Water Consumption Constrained by Observations Y. Chen et al. 10.1029/2018WR023573
- Differences in ecosystem water-use efficiency among the typical croplands T. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2018.07.030
- Assessing the potential for crop albedo enhancement in reducing heatwave frequency, duration, and intensity under future climate change J. Kala et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2022.100415
- Noah‐MP With the Generic Crop Growth Model Gecros in the WRF Model: Effects of Dynamic Crop Growth on Land‐Atmosphere Interaction K. Warrach‐Sagi et al. 10.1029/2022JD036518
- Machine learning and remote sensing-based modeling of the optimal stomatal behavior of crops H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.compag.2022.107261
- Exploring the effects of extreme weather events on methane emissions from croplands: A study combining site and global modeling Y. Xia et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2023.109454
- Seasonal soil moisture and crop yield prediction with fifth-generation seasonal forecasting system (SEAS5) long-range meteorological forecasts in a land surface modelling approach T. Boas et al. 10.5194/hess-27-3143-2023
- Impact of Vegetation Physiology and Phenology on Watershed Hydrology in a Semiarid Watershed in the Pacific Northwest in a Changing Climate B. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2020WR028394
- Integrating partitioned evapotranspiration data into hydrologic models: Vegetation parameterization and uncertainty quantification of simulated plant water use A. Schreiner‐McGraw et al. 10.1002/hyp.14580
- Using the anomaly forcing Community Land Model (CLM 4.5) for crop yield projections Y. Lu & X. Yang 10.5194/gmd-14-1253-2021
- Divergent responses of tiller and grain yield to fertilization and fallow precipitation: Insights from a 28-year long-term experiment in a semiarid winter wheat system R. WANG et al. 10.1016/S2095-3119(20)63296-8
- DayCent Model Predictions of NPP and Grain Yields for Agricultural Lands in the Contiguous U.S. Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JG005750
- Impact of environmental changes and land management practices on wheat production in India S. Gahlot et al. 10.5194/esd-11-641-2020
- Quantifying the variability in water use efficiency from the canopy to ecosystem scale across main croplands Y. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2021.107427
- Could crop albedo modification reduce regional warming over Australia? J. Kala & A. Hirsch 10.1016/j.wace.2020.100282
- Incorporating dynamic crop growth processes and management practices into a terrestrial biosphere model for simulating crop production in the United States: Toward a unified modeling framework Y. You et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2022.109144
- Validation of Spring Wheat Responses to Elevated CO2, Irrigation, and Nitrogen Fertilization in the Community Land Model 4.5 Y. Lu & B. Kimball 10.1029/2020EA001088
- Water use efficiency and its drivers in four typical agroecosystems based on flux tower measurements S. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108200
- A remote sensing-based two-leaf canopy conductance model: Global optimization and applications in modeling gross primary productivity and evapotranspiration of crops Y. Bai et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.06.005
- Evaluation of JULES-crop performance against site observations of irrigated maize from Mead, Nebraska K. Williams et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-1291-2017
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023