Development and technical paper
05 May 2017
Development and technical paper | 05 May 2017
Representing winter wheat in the Community Land Model (version 4.5)
Yaqiong Lu et al.
Total article views: 2,969 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,969 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,790 with geography defined and 179 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,409 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,257 with geography defined and 152 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 560 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 533 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Influences of Extreme Events on Water and Carbon Cycles of Cropland Ecosystems: A Comprehensive Exploration Combining Site and Global Modeling Y. Xia et al. 10.1029/2021WR029884
- Modeling canopy-induced turbulence in the Earth system: a unified parameterization of turbulent exchange within plant canopies and the roughness sublayer (CLM-ml v0) G. Bonan et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-1467-2018
- Improving the representation of cropland sites in the Community Land Model (CLM) version 5.0 T. Boas et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-573-2021
- Recent Global Cropland Water Consumption Constrained by Observations Y. Chen et al. 10.1029/2018WR023573
- Differences in ecosystem water-use efficiency among the typical croplands T. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2018.07.030
- Assessing the potential for crop albedo enhancement in reducing heatwave frequency, duration, and intensity under future climate change J. Kala et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2022.100415
- Impact of Vegetation Physiology and Phenology on Watershed Hydrology in a Semiarid Watershed in the Pacific Northwest in a Changing Climate B. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2020WR028394
- Using the anomaly forcing Community Land Model (CLM 4.5) for crop yield projections Y. Lu & X. Yang 10.5194/gmd-14-1253-2021
- Divergent responses of tiller and grain yield to fertilization and fallow precipitation: Insights from a 28-year long-term experiment in a semiarid winter wheat system R. WANG et al. 10.1016/S2095-3119(20)63296-8
- DayCent Model Predictions of NPP and Grain Yields for Agricultural Lands in the Contiguous U.S. Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JG005750
- Impact of environmental changes and land management practices on wheat production in India S. Gahlot et al. 10.5194/esd-11-641-2020
- Quantifying the variability in water use efficiency from the canopy to ecosystem scale across main croplands Y. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2021.107427
- Could crop albedo modification reduce regional warming over Australia? J. Kala & A. Hirsch 10.1016/j.wace.2020.100282
- Validation of Spring Wheat Responses to Elevated CO 2 , Irrigation, and Nitrogen Fertilization in the Community Land Model 4.5 Y. Lu & B. Kimball 10.1029/2020EA001088
- Water use efficiency and its drivers in four typical agroecosystems based on flux tower measurements S. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108200
- A remote sensing-based two-leaf canopy conductance model: Global optimization and applications in modeling gross primary productivity and evapotranspiration of crops Y. Bai et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.06.005
- Evaluation of JULES-crop performance against site observations of irrigated maize from Mead, Nebraska K. Williams et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-1291-2017
Latest update: 04 Dec 2022