Evaluation of oceanic and atmospheric trajectory schemes in the TRACMASS trajectory model v6.0
Kristofer Döös et al.
Total article views: 2,316 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,156 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,138 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,726 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,710 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 430 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 428 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Parcels v0.9: prototyping a Lagrangian ocean analysis framework for the petascale age M. Lange & E. van Sebille 10.5194/gmd-10-4175-2017
- Dynamical Downscaling of Future Hydrographic Changes over the Northwest Atlantic Ocean S. Shin & M. Alexander 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0483.1
- The Indonesian Throughflow and the Circulation in the Banda Sea: A Modeling Study L. Liang et al. 10.1029/2018JC014926
- Properties of Sediment Trap Catchment Areas in Fram Strait: Results From Lagrangian Modeling and Remote Sensing C. Wekerle et al. 10.3389/fmars.2018.00407
- Discovery of an unrecognized pathway carrying overflow waters toward the Faroe Bank Channel L. Chafik et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-17426-8
- The Reversal Indian Ocean Waters L. Liang & H. Xue 10.1029/2020GL088269
- The Parcels v2.0 Lagrangian framework: new field interpolation schemes P. Delandmeter & E. van Sebille 10.5194/gmd-12-3571-2019
- How the Yermak Pass Branch Regulates Atlantic Water Inflow to the Arctic Ocean L. Crews et al. 10.1029/2018JC014476
- Coastal transport of river-discharged radionuclides: Impact of speciation and transformation processes in numerical model simulations M. Simonsen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.434
- Pelagic occurrences of the ice amphipod Apherusa glacialis throughout the Arctic E. Kunisch et al. 10.1093/plankt/fbz072
- Tracking the global flows of atmospheric moisture and associated uncertainties O. Tuinenburg & A. Staal 10.5194/hess-24-2419-2020
- Galápagos upwelling driven by localized wind–front interactions A. Forryan et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-80609-2
- A Subannual Subsurface Pathway From the Gulf Stream to the Subpolar Gyre and Its Role in Warming and Salinification in the 1990s Z. Jacobs et al. 10.1029/2019GL083021
- Concentration Trajectory Route of Air pollution with an Integrated Lagrangian model (C-TRAIL Model v1.0) derived from the Community Multiscale Air Quality Model (CMAQ Model v5.2) A. Pouyaei et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3489-2020
- Physical controls of dynamics of methane venting from a shallow seep area west of Svalbard A. Silyakova et al. 10.1016/j.csr.2019.104030
- Lagrangian ocean analysis: Fundamentals and practices E. van Sebille et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2017.11.008
- Modeling key processes affecting Al speciation and transport in estuaries M. Simonsen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.318
- Atmospheric Freshwater Transport From the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean: A Lagrangian Analysis D. Dey & K. Döös 10.1029/2019GL086176
Latest update: 26 Feb 2021