A land surface model combined with a crop growth model for paddy rice (MATCRO-Rice v. 1) – Part 2: Model validation
Yuji Masutomi et al.
Total article views: 2,206 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Feb 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Feb 2016)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ozone changes the linear relationship between photosynthesis and stomatal conductance and decreases water use efficiency in rice Y. Masutomi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.11.132
- Aligning the harvesting year in global gridded crop model simulations with that in census reports is pivotal to national-level model performance evaluations for rice T. Iizumi et al. 10.1016/j.eja.2021.126367
- Causes of variation among rice models in yield response to CO2 examined with Free-Air CO2 Enrichment and growth chamber experiments T. Hasegawa et al. 10.1038/s41598-017-13582-y
- Impact assessment of climate change on the major rice cultivar Ciherang in Indonesia Y. KINOSE et al. 10.2480/agrmet.D-19-00045
- A development of reduction scenarios of the short-lived climate pollutants (SLCPs) for mitigating global warming and environmental problems T. Nakajima et al. 10.1186/s40645-020-00351-1
- Emerging research topics in agricultural meteorology and assessment of climate change adaptation T. IIZUMI et al. 10.2480/agrmet.D-17-00021
- Terrestrial ecosystem model studies and their contributions to AsiaFlux A. ITO & K. ICHII 10.2480/agrmet.D-20-00024
- Assessment of Leaf Area Index Models Using Harmonized Landsat and Sentinel-2 Surface Reflectance Data over a Semi-Arid Irrigated Landscape R. Mourad et al. 10.3390/rs12193121
- BESS-Rice: A remote sensing derived and biophysical process-based rice productivity simulation model Y. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2018.03.014
- A land surface model combined with a crop growth model for paddy rice (MATCRO-Rice v. 1) – Part 1: Model description Y. Masutomi et al. 10.5194/gmd-9-4133-2016
Latest update: 18 Sep 2021