The 1-way on-line coupled model system MECO(n) – Part 4: Chemical evaluation (based on MESSy v2.52)
Mariano Mertens et al.
Total article views: 2,599 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2016)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- COVID-19 induced lower-tropospheric ozone changes M. Mertens et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abf191
- Are contributions of emissions to ozone a matter of scale? – a study using MECO(n) (MESSy v2.50) M. Mertens et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-363-2020
- Hindcasting and forecasting of regional methane from coal mine emissions in the Upper Silesian Coal Basin using the online nested global regional chemistry–climate model MECO(n) (MESSy v2.53) A. Nickl et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1925-2020
- Contribution of emissions to concentrations: the TAGGING 1.0 submodel based on the Modular Earth Submodel System (MESSy 2.52) V. Grewe et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-2615-2017
- An advanced method of contributing emissions to short-lived chemical species (OH and HO<sub>2</sub>): the TAGGING 1.1 submodel based on the Modular Earth Submodel System (MESSy 2.53) V. Rieger et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-2049-2018
- Urban greenhouse gas emissions from the Berlin area: A case study using airborne CO2 and CH4 in situ observations in summer 2018 T. Klausner et al. 10.1525/elementa.411
- Evaluation of the coupled high-resolution atmospheric chemistry model system MECO(n) using in situ and MAX-DOAS NO<sub>2</sub> measurements V. Kumar et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5241-2021
- The on-line coupled atmospheric chemistry model system MECO(n) – Part 5: Expanding the Multi-Model-Driver (MMD v2.0) for 2-way data exchange including data interpolation via GRID (v1.0) A. Kerkweg et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-1059-2018
- Mitigating the Climate Impact from Aviation: Achievements and Results of the DLR WeCare Project V. Grewe et al. 10.3390/aerospace4030034
- Attributing ozone and its precursors to land transport emissions in Europe and Germany M. Mertens et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7843-2020
Latest update: 17 Jan 2022