Articles | Volume 15, issue 5
© Author(s) 2022. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Effects of forcing differences and initial conditions on inter-model agreement in the VolMIP volc-pinatubo-full experiment
Total article views: 3,373 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Nov 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Nov 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,373 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,317 with geography defined and 56 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,912 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,840 with geography defined and 72 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,461 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,477 with geography defined and -16 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Revisiting the Mechanisms of ENSO Response to Tropical Volcanic Eruptions F. Pausata et al. 10.1029/2022GL102183
- Volcanic Eruptions: A Source of Irreducible Uncertainty for Future Climates D. Zanchettin 10.1029/2023GL105482
- Opinion: The scientific and community-building roles of the Geoengineering Model Intercomparison Project (GeoMIP) – past, present, and future D. Visioni et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5149-2023
- Sensitivity of regional monsoons to idealised equatorial volcanic eruption of different sulfur emission strengths R. D’Agostino & C. Timmreck 10.1088/1748-9326/ac62af
- Impact of volcanic eruptions on extratropical atmospheric circulations: review, revisit and future directions S. Paik et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/acd5e6
- Volcanic effects on climate: recent advances and future avenues L. Marshall et al. 10.1007/s00445-022-01559-3
- Interactive Stratospheric Aerosol Microphysics‐Chemistry Simulations of the 1991 Pinatubo Volcanic Aerosols With Newly Coupled Sectional Aerosol and Stratosphere‐Troposphere Chemistry Modules in the NASA GEOS Chemistry‐Climate Model (CCM) P. Case et al. 10.1029/2022MS003147
- How explosive volcanic eruptions reshape daily precipitation distributions S. Paik et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2022.100489
- Climate Projections Very Likely Underestimate Future Volcanic Forcing and Its Climatic Effects M. Chim et al. 10.1029/2023GL103743
- Clear-sky control of anvils in response to increased CO2 or surface warming or volcanic eruptions M. Saint-Lu et al. 10.1038/s41612-022-00304-z
- Understanding Model‐Observation Discrepancies in Satellite Retrievals of Atmospheric Temperature Using GISS ModelE M. Casas et al. 10.1029/2022JD037523
- Investigating hydroclimatic impacts of the 168–158 BCE volcanic quartet and their relevance to the Nile River basin and Egyptian history R. Singh et al. 10.5194/cp-19-249-2023
- Volcanic forcing degrades multiyear-to-decadal prediction skill in the tropical Pacific X. Wu et al. 10.1126/sciadv.add9364
- Climate response to off-equatorial stratospheric sulfur injections in three Earth system models – Part 1: Experimental protocols and surface changes D. Visioni et al. 10.5194/acp-23-663-2023
- Mechanisms of hydrological responses to volcanic eruptions in the Asian monsoon and westerlies-dominated subregions Z. Zhuo et al. 10.5194/cp-19-835-2023
Latest update: 25 Sep 2023