ATTRICI v1.1 – counterfactual climate for impact attribution
Total article views: 3,694 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jun 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jun 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,694 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,418 with geography defined and 276 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,817 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,652 with geography defined and 165 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 877 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 766 with geography defined and 111 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Food Security and Sustainability: Discussing the Four Pillars to Encompass Other Dimensions R. Guiné et al. 10.3390/foods10112732
- Machine-learning-based evidence and attribution mapping of 100,000 climate impact studies M. Callaghan et al. 10.1038/s41558-021-01168-6
- PSEUDO OBSERVATION DATA CREATION METHOD FOR HYDROMETEOROLOGICAL FACTORS BASED ON REANALYSIS DATA K. WADA et al. 10.2208/jscejhe.78.2_I_115
- More people too poor to move: divergent effects of climate change on global migration patterns A. Rikani et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aca6fe
- Precipitation Bias Correction: A Novel Semi‐parametric Quantile Mapping Method C. Rajulapati & S. Papalexiou 10.1029/2023EA002823
- Population, land use and economic exposure estimates for Europe at 100 m resolution from 1870 to 2020 D. Paprotny & M. Mengel 10.1038/s41597-023-02282-0
- Spatiotemporal variability in extreme precipitation and associated large-scale climate mechanisms in Central Asia from 1950 to 2019 W. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129417
- Detection, attribution, and specifying mechanisms of hydrological changes in geographically different river basins A. Gelfan et al. 10.1007/s10584-023-03557-6
- CHELSA-W5E5: daily 1 km meteorological forcing data for climate impact studies D. Karger et al. 10.5194/essd-15-2445-2023
- Uncertainty in land-use adaptation persists despite crop model projections showing lower impacts under high warming E. Molina Bacca et al. 10.1038/s43247-023-00941-z
- Anticipating Climate Change Across the United States A. Bilal & E. Rossi-Hansberg 10.2139/ssrn.4475921
- Exacerbated heat in large Canadian cities C. Rajulapati et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2022.101097
- Anthropogenic influence on extreme temperature and precipitation in Central Asia B. Fallah et al. 10.1038/s41598-023-33921-6
- A framework for ensemble modelling of climate change impacts on lakes worldwide: the ISIMIP Lake Sector M. Golub et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-4597-2022
- Projected landscape-scale repercussions of global action for climate and biodiversity protection P. von Jeetze et al. 10.1038/s41467-023-38043-1
- Counterfactuals to Assess Effects to Species and Systems from Renewable Energy Development T. Katzner et al. 10.3389/fcosc.2022.844286
- ATTRICI v1.1 – counterfactual climate for impact attribution M. Mengel et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5269-2021
- Climate signals in river flood damages emerge under sound regional disaggregation I. Sauer et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-22153-9
- G‐RUN ENSEMBLE: A Multi‐Forcing Observation‐Based Global Runoff Reanalysis G. Ghiggi et al. 10.1029/2020WR028787
Latest update: 01 Oct 2023